Still Wanting Family

(Silver's P.O.V.)

My stop in Port Hope was extremely brief, I must have only stayed for a few hours.

When I got off the plane I went straight to the graveyard. I set my bags down at the foot of my parents graves and stared at the head stone. "I'm sorry. If I wasn't such a bad kid both of you would be alive. If I didn't know how to light myself on fire, mommy would still be alive and I wouldn't have been taken. If I had resisted more when I was there I wouldn't have killed my daddy, and if I didn't do anything like that I wouldn't have had to leave my new family."
That's the first time I have called them that out loud.
"You know, I bet Tony didn't listen and is trying to track me down right now. And I bet no one has told Clint yet. I should send him an ema-no. They will just track me down using it. And I won't put them in danger and have the possibility of killing them like I killed both of you. Because I don't want that to happen.
Daddy I didn't know who you were when I saw you last. When I shot you, I was only told that you were a scientist trying to hurt Winter. I'm sure you only know him as 'The Winter Soldier' but he's more than that. He's James, he took care of me when I first got there and when he found me- a total accident might I add, he and his team the Avengers crashed in the field near where I was living. Oh if you don't know who the Avengers are they are a group of people with extraordinary abilities. They are led by the Captain America, the one that crashed into the ocean to save New York, the one that was in world war 2. They even have a Norse god on the team. Thor, he's really nice, a little loud at first but you get used to it. You guys would remember Mr. Stark, well he had a son if you remember or were there, I don't remember if you were around still or not. Howard's son is named Tony, but a lot of people call him Iron Man because he built a suit out of metal- Titanium Alloy- and uses it to protect people. There are a bunch of people in this world out side of S.H.E.I.L.D. that are protecting earth. They are amazing.
"Oh and by the way, HYDRA gave me some new powers. I can change my appearance, and I can alter other people's emotions and feelings that they are having at that specific time. But since I haven't used them often I have to practice and get better at them. But James never needed me to do that. He loves me as a sister and he's practically my brother, he took care of me and trained me, pushed me and broke me. But at the end of the day I could count on him to clean my wounds."

After sitting for awhile in the mid-June weather I start to feel to warm and like I have been in a single place to long, making it easier for anyone to find me.

"I should go. It was nice speaking to you even though neither of you can speak back. My fault and all but still. I'll see if I can come back to see you both again sometime. Though it may not be soon. Bye, love you both."

I pick up my bags and leave the yard hopping that I don't cry as I leave. I make it to the airport before I feel like crying, I purchase a ticket and board the plane. Off to Russia I go.

**time skip cause I don't like writing about travel**

Climbing off the plane and collecting my luggage proves easy, but disturbing. The only people in the airport at 4:00am are the people that came off the same plane as I did, only about a hundred people.

After getting on a bus that takes me to the town nearest to the safe house I will be staying at I decide to catch a nap since I hadn't slept since before the shooting.

Of course sleep doesn't come without a nightmare.

(Here have a messed up dream)

I know this isn't a memory at the very beginning. I'm at the S.H.E.I.L.D. headquarters in New York a giant building with an 'A' on the side of it. Also known as Stark towers. Since I had helped with the battle with Loki I know what the inside of the tower looks like.