Secret Thurst [Izuku x Momo]

Everyone knew that Momo Yaoyorozu was considered the 'perfect student'. She was smart, she helped others in their studies and was looked up to as the ideal student people should be. Along with the girl most men would seek after. Yet, many have been rejected by her. All but one who believes they wouldn't have even a heaven's chance. 

"Midoriya, sorry but would you mind helping me deliver these papers to the faculty office?" Momo's voice echoed through the class as Izuku looked up from his book that he was reading and looked at her. Surprised that she had asked him for help. "A-Ah! S-Sure I'll help." He said with a bit of stutter in his voice.

'Momo's always looking out for others. I don't know why she'd ask a normal guy like me for help.' Izuku thought in doubt as he took some of the stacks from her and walked along side to the faculty office. "Sorry to ask you but I'd figured that if I asked for anyone, the rest of the guys would try and make an argument over who'll help." Momo said as that earned him a soft laugh.

"Thanks for delivering these you two." Cementoss said as they handed in the papers to him as they then left the teacher's office and closed the doors behind them. "I'll see you back in class Midoriya, just have to make a quick stop for a second." Momo said as Izuku nodded and headed back to class. Momo then made her way to the bathroom, checking that it was clear, and then squealed.

"Ah~ My god I just wanted to hug that sweet innocents of him and take him in bed~" Momo said as she rubbed her thighs together and caressed her cheeks, now dusted with pink. That's right, Momo Yaoyorozu was secretly a pervert. A huge pervert when it came to only Izuku Midoriya. "Oh just imagining him underneath that uniform is just tempting to 'tutor' him at home." Momo moaned as she then calmed herself as she needed to head to class. 

'Alright, just act calm. You need to set an example to the others. You're considered a perfect student. Just get through the rest of the day.' Momo thought to herself as she remained her composure and walked back into class. During then, she couldn't help herself with taking a few glances at Izuku. 

Soon, P.E came around and to their surprise, it wasn't hero related. "Alright everyone. Girls will be doing some baddmitton. Boys will be doing volleyball. Everyone pick teams and be active. Anyone I see loundging around will receive detention." Aizawa said as the girls basically split themselves up in groups of three. 

"Hey! Lets do shirts vs skins! Whos in?" Mineta and Kaminari suggested as some of the guys cheered at the idea. "Sweet, this'll be like that shirtless beach volleyball movie!" Kirishima said as he took off his shirt and stood next to Bakugou who shouted he was a team captain. "Alright! I call slider!" Kirishima said as he pointed at Sero who took off his shirt and used his quirk to go on Kirishima's side of the court.

"I call Iceman." Bakugou said harshly as he pointed at Shouto as he simply walked over to Bakugou's side and shrugged. "Hmm...Ah! Midoriya! Come over here!" Kirishima said as some of the others moved to the side as Izuku was called out. "W-Who me!? U-Um... I'm not su-" Take off your shirt!" Kaminari and Mineta shouted as they almost sent him airborn when they took it off for him. 

"Wah!!!" They yelled as they saw Izuku stand back up and dusted himself off. "Midoriya's ripped!" Kaminari said as that attracted attention from the girls. As their eyes widened at the sight of a shirtless Midoriya. Looking at his toned yet sleek muscles, his perfect six, going into an eight pack abs and pecs. "W-W-Whaaa~ D-Deku-kun's....so buff..." Ochako said as her face grew bright red and began to steam.

"W-Wow. Never knew he was a beef cake underneath those clothes." Mina said as she tried to hide her lilac covered cheeks. "Well, he does train often. So I suppose having a developed body such as that is to be expected. Come, otherwise Mr. Aizawa will give us detention." Momo said as the other girls nodded and headed back to their court. 

'Holly shit he's so fucking ripped! Oh I can just imagine what that body could do to me in bed~" Momo thought in her head as she pictured her and Izuku in bed, only in their undergarnments and cuddling close to each other. His hands would touch every part of her, gently leaving small kisses and hickies all over the-

"Momo! It's your serve!" Mina said as she snapped out of her thoughts and looked at the opposing team. "Sorry, was just lost in thought. Well then, here it comes!" Momo said as she then focused on the game before her for now. But now she had something else more pleasurable to think about later.

"Gah! Fucking Deku! How'd the hell did we lose when they had your useless ass on their team!?" Bakugou yelled as PE was over and they had to put back the equipment back. "W-Well I did train at the beach a lot. And was invited often to play some volleyball before. With kids, adults, girls, elderly-" "What!?" Kirishima and Mineta dropped the nets and hangers down and tackeled at Midoriya.

"You damn son of a bitch! Getting all the attention from girls!" They repeaditly shook him until Aizawa picked them up with his scarf and held them upside down. "Well guess you'll have time to complain about it after class. Sorry Midoriya. But could you set all these in the back. You can head home afterwards." Aizawa said as he dragged the two out of the gym. 

"And...there!" Izuku said as he placed the last volleyball in the bin and setted it in the back with the other sport's equipment. Izuku was about to leave, but he heard a soft moan and mutterings in the room. "Who could that be?" Izuku thought as he peeked over the pyramid of mats and looked over to see Momo.

"Ah~ Izuku's body looked so hot. But I shouldn't be saying those things. Ohh but I can't help it! I just wanna have him have his way with me." Momo moaned as she held her hand over her chest, as her face was flushed in red and looked to be in bliss. Izuku heard what she said and stumbled backwards, falling off and hitting the floor with a loud thud. 

'Aw crap.' Izuku thought as he heard her footsteps coming around and she gasped. "M-Midoriya!? What are? Did you hear what I said?" Momo asked as she was flushed with embaressment and more when he nodded yes. "S-So, mind if I ask, w-why did you say that about *ahem* my body?" Izuku asked as she looked away from him and twiddled with her fingers. 

"W-Well. I-It's just that. I sorta may have a crush on you. And I find you extreamly...sexy." Momo said as she said the last part in a quieter voice. Izuku heard that and was now as red as a tomato and began stuttering. "Y-You find me, s-s-sexy?" Izuku said as she the looked directly at him and nodded. "Y-Yes I do! I have these feelings for you that I get carried away with." 

She then grabbed his hand and lifted her shirt up, revealing her sliming black bra and placed his hand on one of her breast. "M-Momo!?"Izuku shouted in surprise. Blushing more as she squeezed his hand on her breast, emitting a, and Izuku couldn't deny it, sexy moan escaping from her lips. 

"You make me feel this way every time I see you Izuku." Momo said truthfully as she removed his hand from her breast. "Will you please take responsibilities for my feelings for you?" She asked as Izuku swallowed a lump in his throat. "W-Well, I-I uh... I'll take responsibility!" He squeaked out as she gasped and smiled. "Don't worry, I'll do my best to make this relationship work too." She said as she placed his head between her breast.

"B-But please control yourself. And no 'close' intimate stuff yet." Izuku said as he got out between her breast as she pouted and put her shirt back down. "Aww~ Not even if I pinched your tight ass alone?" She said as she hovered her hand behind him." N-No! L-Let's just take it slow for now okay?" "Fine~" Momo said relictaintly as the two where heading to the storage exit to the gym. 

"The other's are probably ether leaving or getting read-Eii!" Momo said as she felt a sharp little pain behind and saw Izuku looking away whistling. She smirked and wrapped her arm around his neck and a hand caressing the underside of his shirt, dragging her finger across his abs. "So, you like what you feel huh~" Momo said as she then felt another pinch on her as and squeeked in excitement.