27

Chapter Twenty.Seven- Speak and I'll kill you
-------------------------------------------------------

Jung Seo-Yun
-----------------

Let me just say this was definitely an experience I never want to live again. I didn't envision lying on a pile of my deceased friends but I trusted Yoongi would come back for me.

Well he better, or I'll just have to bust my way out of here without getting seen, which was difficult last time...hehe....

"Yoongiiii...." I mumble annoyed. I hear sounds of footsteps outside the locked door and stayed silent." The bodies are in here?" Not Yoongi. "Yes, dispose of them immediately. The way we usually do it." I gulped slightly.

Yoongi where the hell are you?

"Get the bags ready." Oh crap, where are they going to take me?

The door opened, revealing two men. I had one of my eyes partly open, noticing six body bags. I closed both of my eyes completely and waited. From what I could tell, there was only one men in room, the other had gone.

Just before he could grab my arm, I opened my eyes simultaneously which shocked him.

"What the hell?" He let out a yelp. I chuckled slightly while lifting my tired body. "Never seen someone come back to life before?" I teased. He didn't have much time to react before I kicked him in the chest, making him fall back and hit his head on the wall behind him.

"Bye bye." I peaked out the door, scanning everywhere to make sure there was no one. I slowly took a step out of the room, glancing back at the man to verify that he was indeed knocked out.

I walked out of the room and started to run silently towards the closest room. Since I didn't know this place, I had to make sure to check everywhere.

----------<>----------

"Not here."

Where are they!? I had checked over fourteen rooms, and still, I hadn't seen anyone. I continued to search through the hideout with no success.

"Bloody hell..." I muttered, pouting.

"Language." A female voice replied. I turned around, faster then lighting to see nothing but an empty hallway.

Did I just imagine that?

I was so sure that I heard something." Who is it?" I glanced around, making sure to look everywhere." Nobody." The same voice replied.

"Where are you?"

"So many questions. Use your eyes darling." The voice snickered. I just stayed silent, trying to figure out which direction the voice was coming from.

I decided to ignore it and continue to walk down the long, endless hallway. I was wondering if I'd ever find them, but I couldn't give up yet.

"Sweety, you're going the wrong way..." the same voice let out a cynical laugh. I just signed and glanced behind me. Something about the voice made me shiver. I felt like I'd heard the voice before. But I couldn't put my finger on it.

"I know you don't I?" I challenged.

" Oh yes sweetheart." The way she said sweetheart reminded me of someone who said it exactly the same way.

"And you know me?" Another laugh." Why yes, I know you quite well."

"Just come out already!" I was starting to loose my patience.

There was no response. Only silence. I sprinted down the hallway and noticed a door. I anted heavily as I arrived." Is this it?" I desperately hoped.

"Please, Yoongi where are you?" I breathed out, attempting to regain my breat.

I slowly turned the door knob clockwise, and pushed the door wide enough for me to see through.

There was a couch, and on that couch sat a women sipping on her cup of tea. She had long silky black hair, and deep blue glasses. I shook my head, tears brimming the edges of my eyes. 'This was not happening' I begged.

"What are you doing here mother?"

--------------------------
Like/Comment/Share