Chapter 34

Varun's POV:
Rubbing my eyes, I quickly got up and went to the bathroom to empty my bladder leaving a sleeping Shraddha. Washing my hands, I stepped out the bathroom looking around the messy bedroom that has our clothes scattered about. Debating on picking them up, I look over to the windows still hinting that it was in the wee hours of the morning. I shrug my shoulders and head back in to bed.

"Mmm, where were you?" Shraddha sleepily asks me as she snuggles into me as I wrapped my arm around her.

"In the bathroom." I adjust the covers for the both of us.

"The bed was getting cold." She says snuggling on my chest.

"Do you want me to lower the temperature of the AC?" I asked.

"No, it's fine. It was just cold without your presence, now I'm feeling much warmer." She smiles when I plant a kiss on her forehead. We both then return to a deep slumber until the morning hours return to disturb us.

Opening my eyes due to the disturbance created by my ringtone, I sigh and sit up grabbing my phone in my hand. Unlocking my phone I see at least 3 missed calls from Ishita and 5 missed calls from Kiara. Looking at the time, I was late for shoot today. Looking over at Shraddha, I go to my call logs and dial my manager's number.

"Ishita, I'm taking a personal day today. I won't be having my phone with me at all today so please sort it out with the director, thanks!" I say and hang up. There is no way I'll leave Shraddha and head to work, the shoot can wait. It's just one final scene and then a song shoot and then a wrap up party of the New York schedule. Tossing my phone back on the night stand, I lay back down and wrap my arms around Shraddha's small frame.

"Who was that?" She asks with her sleepy voice as she turns on her side facing me.

"Ishita, my manager."

"Why was she calling you?"

"Because I was late for shoot, so I took a personal day." I say noticing her eyes slowly opening.

"Why?"

"Because I would like to spend time with my girlfriend today! Any issues?" I asked.

"Yes, alot actually." She smiles while yawning. "Also, your morning breath is quite disgusting."

"You speak as if yours smell any better." I retort rolling my eyes.

"But it does, see." She blows her breath in my face. I playfully hold my breath to annoy her.

"You are right, that disgusting smell is much worse than mine." I tease and she smacks my chest making me laugh. "How are you feeling?" I rest my hand on her hip.

"Sore." She pauses to stretch her arms. "Yeah definitely sore." She says making me chuckle.

"I would believe so, since you were a crazy woman last night."

"I was not!" She gapes at me.

"Yeah you were."

"I was not, shut up!" She covers her face with her hands.

"Why are you acting shy?" I tease her even more trying to remove her hands from her face.

"Because you're saying that I was a crazy woman with you last night when we.." She trails off making me smirk.

"Continue Shrads, I wanna know what you want to say." I tease her further noticing the pinkish color staining her cheeks.

"Shut up, before I murder you and your director would need to find another leading actor to reshoot his movie with." She threatens but fails making me laugh.