Part 20

Jungkook's POV

It's been a long time since I saw Hannah! She left for the US due to some family matters for 2 years but she was my bestfriend since first grade! She was gone when the sasaeng fan incident happen but I guess it didn't affect me with my previous friendship towards females. Only Christine was able to talk to me in a friendly way without trying to do anything to me and when I'm around her I really feel comfortable but with Hannah back, it's like my little sister's back! Although she's older by a few months, I don't call her noona except when I tease her.. How I missed her so much! I hope she'll stay. First thing I did when I saw her was to hug her tight and spin her around.

"Yah! Since when were you back?!" I said excitedly as I placed her down.

"Missed me?" She said as she pinched my cheeks and linked arms with me.

"Hey" the boys greeted Hannah

"Annyeong!" She bowed but then she suddenly stopped and stared,

"Who is she?" She asked pointing at Christine

Jimin suddenly stood beside Christine.

"Hyungs, Christine ah, I'll go first?" Jimin said

"Waeyo?" Christine asked facing him.

He leaned in, whispering something before he placed his earphones on and hood before walking towards the opposite direction. What did he say?

"Yah. Who are you?" Hannah ssi asked Christine

"Oh, Mianhe, annyeonghasseo, Christine imnida." She said bowing

"She's my sister" Suga hyung explained

"You had a sister?!" She asked

"Mm. Be kind to her!" Jin hyung said as she skipped towards Christine

"Ofcourse! We're the two girls of Bangtan! We should get along! Mm?" She beamed at Christine

"Mm.. Please take care of me" Christine bowed slightly. Aww she's shy.

.

.

.

.

Christine's POV

"Ofcourse! We're the two girls of Bangtan! We should get along! Mm?" Hannah said enthusiastically. She seems really kind and energetic. No wonder Jungkook liked her...

"Mm please take care of me" I said softly as I bowed slightly. You have no right to be close minded. Besides, You never told him you liked him. Well you didn't admit it though and acted like it never happened when it slipped out of your big mouth. Min Christine. Stop this foolishness and just be her friend. Give her and yourself a chance. Umma would love it if I stop doing the stupid walls and just be me. Start with opening up with friends, soon enough the dancing will come back.. Hopefully.

"We should hang you know? I wanna know more about you!!" She said as she linked arms with me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Can't believe a pretty girl like you is Yoongi oppa's sister" she chuckled with everyone alongside her besides V who remained quiet as if he was thinking of something.

"Yah what do you mean?!" Suga oppa exclaimed and I couldn't help but chuckle too.

"EVEN YOU TINNIE AH?!" He shouted

"Ani." I said as I stopped laughing but my insides are laughing so hard.

"Should we have a coffee or something?" She asked smiling charmingly