Chapter 50

Hey guys :) Chapter 50, yay! Who would've thought this would come that far? I didn't, to be honest :D ok, short explanation for the 'special'. I decided to do two specials, this one, the actual Chapter 50, will be some sort of normal chapter, including the wishes you guys had for it. Within the next few chapters (maybe the next, maybe the one afterwards) I'll do an early Christmas special :D I'm thrilled to see what you'll think of it :) 

............

There were some things Grace Gilbert had enjoyed her whole life. Music, art, acting and history were among them. But what she never had imagined herself to do was being in the middle of nowhere, training how to fight and getting her ass royally kicked by him.

Elijah was a patient teacher but even he with his controlled face he couldn't hide a cocky grin when Grace was thrown on the ground again. Fortunately Jeremy was mostly cured of his fantasies to kill his own sister.

Grace struggled hard to learn the basic moves and direct all of her strength in the right way, but it was so hard. Her ambition took over her and changed into anger, that's when she felt her power the most.

Circling Jeremy, her upper lip lightly curled upwards and she concentrated, heard her brother's blood pulsate through his body, it made her own heart race. She sped behind him and took him by surprise. If this was for real, she would've jumped on his back and bit hard into his neck, but of course she didn't. She used one of the kicks she was taught, but Jeremy dodged the blow and grabbed a hold of her. The vampire and the hunter struggled for a bit and Grace suddenly felt the sparring go very serious when Jeremy suddenly was hovering over her, a stake over his head. But thankfully Elijah grabbed a hold of her little brother's wrist and got the wood out of his hand.

"Enough for today. Proceed to gun training with Damon, Jeremy."

The Original calmly said and stretched his hand out to help Grace to her feet. Damon sat on a bench near the lake and annoyed everyone with his snarky remarks the whole day.

"He should train combat with me. Gracie's skinny, that's no challenge."

It triggered Grace's temper and she stomped towards the older Salvatore until Elijah's hand on her shoulder stopped her.

"You wanna see how I break your neck?"

Damon laughed and handed Jeremy a gun, before Grace's younger brother walked off.

"You? The way you fight? I could take you out on my worst day."

He provoked her even further and Grace wanted to get of Elijah's grip, but of course he wouldn't let go.

"Damon, I suggest that you do what you're here for, or I'll break your neck for her."

The threat seemed to be enough to scare Damon away. Pouting, Grace stepped away from Elijah and crossed her arms in front of her chest. She hated to rely on him for protection. Grace was here to learn how to be responsible for herself, but so far she was nothing but a failure.

"You need further training."

Elijah's voice still had this teacher sound that made Grace's throat dry. In addition to that, he took off his suit jacket and tie before he rolled the sleeves of his shirt up.

"I like where this is going."

She teasingly licked her lips and raised her eyebrows, to which Elijah chuckled. He positioned himself in front of her and his arms low, his serious gaze daring her to start.

"I see you won't learn by training with your brother. You don't need to be careful with me."

There was a hint of excitement in his eyes. He enjoyed to fight and he was good, she had seen him before. The way he carried himself while fighting was still elegant, but still predatory.