122 | are you a celebrity?

"why was bad moms christmas the best movie ive seen all year," maisie said as they walked out of the movie theatre.

joe laughed at her comment, "it was pretty good," he admitted.

joe wasnt one of those boys who were embarrassed to admit that he found rom-coms or any type of movie under that genre amusing and fun to watch. he wasnt a big horror movie guy but he was a total nerd for movies like star wars.

"i actually love mila kunis so much, shes so pretty and such an amazing actor. i literally aspire to be her," she gushed on.

"she is pretty." joe added, which made maisie nod in agreement looking at him like a proud mother.

maisie had taken lily's car out whilst her siblings and parents went out to a family friends' house as joe and maisie were at the cinema. it was only about 7pm so maisie drove the pair of them down to tesco to have something for dinner.

"what shall we eat?" maisie asked as she had her arm looped with joes, cuddling into her coat as the cold air got to her.

"shall we cook something together?" he suggested.

"thats a good idea, what do you want?"

joe shrugged as maisie picked up a basket. they walked around tesco aimlessly trying to decide what to cook together.

"are you a celebrity?" a voice asked the pair, they both turned around and was greeted by a lady in her late 40s maybe.

"a celebrity?" maisie questioned with a little smile on her face.

"they're from stranger things!" someone said to the lady,

"stranger things? whats that on?" the lady asked.

"its on netflix," joe replied with a little laugh.

"my daughter loves the show, is it okay to get a photo with you both? it'll make her go nuts," the lady laughed.

maisie and joe both agreed to the photo and laughed at what the lady was saying about her daughter.

they soon said goodbye to her and maisie burst into a fit of giggles, "thats so weird," she said to joe. joe was already laughing, mostly at her reaction but also because of the situation that had just occurred, "can we just order Chinese?"

and with that, they rushed out of the shop and back into the car, racing home to order some Chinese food for the peckish couple.