Heart Broken #2

Recap
When I got out of the restroom I was pushed to the wall...

I was looking to see who it was and you've guessed it,it was Tyler and his eyes was what scared me the most. They was pitch black and filled with lust. We started kissing and my Mind was telling me noooooo but my body my body was telling me yeaheaheah. He picked me up and I gasp at something hard pressing against my inner thigh. He carried me to a room I couldn't fight him so I let him do it.

He throws me on the bed,closes the door, and locks it. He turns to me eyes full of lust, love, and hunger.He jumps on the bed,gets on top of me, and starts kissing me then he reaches my sweet spot and a moan escapes my mouth making him groan.He rips my clothes off my body and starts kissing me from head to toe I moan with every kiss he laid on my body.

Skips the rest because this is awkward 😄

I wake up and notice that I'm naked then it all hits me like a ton of rocks.I JUST HAD IT WITH TYLER. I see next to me is a note it read:
"I,Tyler Reed ,reject you Summer Banks,as my mate and future Luna to the Blood moon pack"I was shock what does he mean. He takes my virginity and "rejects" me. What heck is even the blood moon pack he is Kidding right?
* no Summer he used you and now he doesn't want you* my Conscience said. I rushed to grab my clothes,put them on, grabbed my phone, and ran out the door. I find the nearest food place to go to and call Grace and get food. "Hey grace can you pick me up I am at the nearest food place from the ball from last night the food place is called soobway"
"Yeah sure"
"Thanks bye" I said and ended the call.

15 minutes later

Me and Grace are in the car she asks me what's wrong. I break down crying and tell her everything. She suggested we go to the grocery store to get some snacks, call Yosary,and go home to watch movies. That was what we decided on. All day all I did was cry,tell Yosary what happened,eat snacks, watched movies, and finally go to sleep.

Tyler's pov

I am surprised Summer came to the ball I thought she wasn't going to go but she proved me wrong. I was just staring at her perfection Goddess why is she so beautiful. When I am around her it gets harder and harder for me to control my wolf. I see her walk away from her drunk friends so I follow her.

It looks like she is looking for something she keeps opening doors and getting frustrated.I wonder why she keeps doing that.then she goes to the restroom I guess that's why she was acting like that I chuckled low enough so she couldn't hear me.

She comes out of the restroom and she just looks beautiful. I can't control my wolf anymore I pushed her into the wall, well my wolf pushed her to the wall and started to kiss her hungrily and lustfully. I pick her up and she gasps I carry her to the room and throw her on the bed. I close and lock the door so no one can interrupt us. My wolf  takes control and
pounces on her like prey and starts kissing her all the way down to her sweet spot she moans I groan God why is she so fucking beautiful. My wolf wanted to mark her but didn't because I wouldn't let him.
I started kissing her from head to toe and she moans with every kiss I laid on her body.

Skips the rest

I wake up before her and just look at her beautiful face I can't believe we did that and wow it felt good. I get ready for the pack meeting because of rouges. I can't stay with her I just can't I will hurt her if we stayed together so I decided to reject her as a mate it is for the best so I won't her. My wolf yells at me not to but I don't listen and block him. He is mad at me and refuses to talk to me. I go to the meeting and me and my pack members talk about what is happening. The Blood Moon Pack is the #1 pack in the United States.

Hours later

I start to regret rejecting Summer as my mate I feel empty and sad. Damn did I really mess up. I just felt like I might hurt her. shit I fucked up I need to tell her I love her and I'm sorry. Goddess Summer please forgive me and be my Luna.

Go to the room hoping she never did open the letter only to find the room empty.fuck what should I do I ask my pack members to find her for me as fast as they can. And just sat on the bed looking at nothing thinking I really did fuck up.

😫😫😫😫😫😭😭😭🤯🤯🤯🤬🤬🤬😱

Wow,that was intense I wonder what summer will do or say? what do you think is going to happen? See you in the next chapter bye lovely people.😘