1; Finn Wolfhard

A/n they're 16-17 in this (:

I stood behind Finn and Millie watching them flirt, kiss, and laugh. My blood boiling head to toe. I hated them. I hated him. I hated him for being oblivious to my signs of showing I loved him. "Hey Y/n-" "No." I cut Finn off. "But I didn't even ask-" "No!" I said raising my voice. It left Finn with his mouth slightly open. "Hey y/n are you okay?" Sadie asked. "Fan-fucking-tastic, Sadie," I said sarcastically. "First, you're obviously not. Second, who made my bestie pissed, third, I didn't need all that sass." Sadie replied. "I'm sorry I'm just not being myself today." I walked away with my hands in my pockets and head down. I decided it was going to be a long walk home, so why not listen to my favorite band; Twin Peaks. I played, I wanted you.

-

I walked to my bedroom and fell face first onto my bed. I let out I loud sigh and flipped over to check my phone.

8 texts from Frogger🐸😍

5 texts from Millk❤ (Millie)

7 texts from kitchen sink💞

I decided to text Millie and Sadie back. Only them.

Kitchen sink💞

Kitchen sink💞: yo

Kitchen sink💞: are you alright?

Kitchen sink💞: hElLo?!

Kitchen sink💞: y/nnnnnnnnn

Kitchen sink💞: answer or I'm sending the FBI to ur house in 30 secs

Kitchen sink💞: are u dead?!

Kitchen sink💞: Y/N ANSWER THE GOD DAMN PHONE!

Y/n🌻: im alright just need some time to myself.

Kitchen sink💞: oki, I'll ttyl n/n

Y/n🌻: ok bye kitchen sink

Millk❤

Millk❤: hey y/n, you alright?

Millk❤: yO y/N hAlO?

Millk❤: pls answer

Millk❤: y/n u there?

Millk❤: yOuNg LaDiE?!

Y/n🌻: im alright mills

Millk❤: Finn wants to talk to u hold on.

Y/n🌻: Mk.

Millk❤: Y/n? Its Finn, are you okay? You haven't returned my texts. If you need me to come I will.

Y/n🌻: no finn im ok

Millk❤: too bad im coming.

Y/n🌻: what about Millie?

Y/n🌻: finn hello?

Y/n🌻: Millie?

Millk❤: its Millie. don't text this number again. Bye.

I just shrugged my shoulders. What happened? Did they break up?! Not saying its a good thi- Thanks for interrupting my thoughts, doorbell!

-

I opened the front door to see a red and puffy-eyed Finn. "Finn are you okay?!" I asked. He just sighed and put his hand my cheek. My cheeks turned red and hot. "F-finn?" He smashed his lips into mine. So many thoughts ran through my head. Like: omg omg omg his lips are so soft wtf?! What happened though?! Did they break up?! I kissed back and wrapped my hands around his neck and he moved his hands from my cheek to my waist pulling me closer.  I pulled away and smiled. "But what about Millie?" I asked, removing my hands from his neck to his chest, while he still kept his hands around my waist. "We broke up." "Why?" "Well, when I was texting you I decided to look through her texts while she was talking to Sadie, and I found that she was seeing Noah behind my back." he sniffled. "It'll be alright, Finn." Then I noticed he was still at the front door. I brought him inside while closing the door. I looked over to see Finn sitting on the couch with a sad look on his face and red cheeks.

-

Bout a month later

Its been a month since Millie and Finn broke up. He still hasn't asked me out yet and I'm just really worried.

Finn's POV

Today's the day. Im asking y/n out. I told her to meet me at our favorite park and its just going to be perfect. I can tell.

-

I sat at the swings waiting for Y/n. Then I felt a pair of warm hands cover my eyes. "Guess who?" The angelic voice asked me. "Hmm, the most prettiest girl in the world?" I asked her. She took her hands off my face and I turned my head to see the most prettiest person in the world. Guess I was right, huh? I saw her cheeks become a dark shade of pink. I watched as her h/l h/c hair blew in the wind. I sighed and tried to get this over with as soon as possible. I looked at her bright smile and sighed for the last time. I stood up and held her hands. "Y/n....Would you do the honors of being my girlfriend?" She paused for a second and sighed. I thought she was going to reject me.

-

Y/n's POV

"Y/n....Would you do the honors of being my girlfriend?" I paused when I heard the sentence. I thought I was dreaming. Then my mind told me to kiss him. It kept chanting: "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" So why not? I grabbed his cheeks and brought his lips about two centimeters from mine. I looked into his eyes and saw a little bit of lust in them. I then brought his lips slowly onto mine. My hands went from his cheeks to his neck, tilting my head to deepen the kiss. His hand went to my waist pulling me closer. I pulled away and smiled widely at him. "Yeah of course, Finnagin!" I said, jumping on his back. "Lets continue this at my house." I said with a wink. He winked back and started running to my house with me on his back as I yelled: "ONWARDS MY NOBLE STEED!"  I could tell that we were going to be together. For a long, long, long time.

-

hEy ThErE i LoVe ThE bAnD tWiN pEaKs! I thought this was adorable. well the last part.

-🌻 Cj 🌻