|•XVI•|

~3rd Person POV~

Three days have passed since all that unfolded at the Disc. Along with their princess, the Regalia was missing as well. Noctis had called upon Cindy to help search for the vehicle while they tried to think of any places to search for Zodia. With no luck, the four sat around a table at Wiz's Chocobo Post. Their heads hung low when they couldn't do anything at the moment.

Out of the blue, Umbra emerged from the tree line and grabbed Noctis' attention. He stood from his chair and chased after the dog, but the others remained glued to their seats. Prompto gazed up to swallow in fear at what was currently standing behind Ignis. With a shaky finger, he pointed to the man who towered over them.

"What's got you in a—" Gladio hushed once he saw what Prompto was staring at

"What's got you in a—" Gladio hushed once he saw what Prompto was staring at. Now Ignis was the only one confused. Slowly, he turned around in his seat to spot a figure cladded in golden armor and a sword with the symbol for judgement engraved on the blade. The tactician showed no sign of fear for he knew who stood before them.

"You're one of the zodiac," he said to the armored figure. With a small clank of his helmet, the zodiac nodded with its red eyes piercing through the three of them.

"Tell me, wise one. Are you the man who holds the Daughter of the Zodiac's heart?" The deep voice from the zodiac rumbled. Ignis simply nods and gets to his feet. "Honesty in a man shines brighter than the sun and stars combined. From the moment I sensed you, I knew of your strong heart and mind. All aside, I am Libra—the sixth zodiac. I beseech you for our daughter does not have much more time. Her life force is slowly dwindling."

"Do you know where she is?" Ignis asked with urgency. Libra raises his sword and stabs it in the soft soil below. A map of Lucis appears with a red dot prominent in the Cleigne region. Prompto and Gladio stood up as they both realized where the dot was located.

"Wait, that's an imperial base that was abandoned years ago. How could she be there?" Prompto questioned Libra.

"A scientist known as Veniol captured and took her to his lab. A man who has lost his mind to power and knows no benevolence. He unwillingly severed his ties with the empire and wishes to use the zodiac blood within our daughter to obtain powers unimaginable."

"What the hell are we waiting for? Let's get our asses moving," Gladio said.

"Once she is safe, give her this in my stead," Libra said, handing over a charm.