Rainbow of Emotions

Your POV:

I felt a sudden wave of worry shoot through me. I remember that Ciel finally realized that Sebastian was giving him orders and that he saw glimpses of his past. He was most likely angry now. As Sebastian and Will fought each other, I remain standing across from Ronald as he tries to start up his lawnmower. I couldn't hold it in. I had to tell Sebastian.

"Sebastian, hurry the hell up! Ciel is out of the box! I repeat: Ciel is out of the box!" I yell, gaining his attention. His red orbs widen.

"Are you positive?" He knew I wouldn't lie about that, but he did have to learn more from Will about the Trancy household.

"Yes!"

"Then I read you loud and clear."

I found it funny how he was going along with the walkie-talkie talk. Ronald finally manages to get his death scythe working again. He lets out a victorious laugh.

"All right!" He wipes away the soot that was covering a small portion of his cheek.

"Let's get this over with. Can bet your ass I'm not working overtime." Ronald joins the fight. Sebastian continues to try and leave only for William to block him.

"Will, just let him go!" My request was either ignored or went unheard due to the battle noise. Sebastian lands beside me.

"With two reapers, even I'm at a disadvantage," he mutters.

"Blundering, little fool. I don't suppose your intention was to fell me with your death scythe as well?"

"Oh, did I take it too far?" Ronald scratches the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Right. My mistake. I'm at that mischievous age, you know?"

"A grim reaper must always take care to judge every situation swiftly and accurately. Are those spectacles just for show?" Will scolds him mercilessly.

"Better act now while they're distracted," I whisper to Sebastian, who nods in agreement. He pulls out a knife and threw it at William, successfully causing his spectacles to fall off. He then ran away, so he can get to his master. However, only I knew that he was already too late.

"Sir, he's getting away," Ronald points out.

"My spectacles." Will was too busy searching the ground for his glasses to care.

'This is just sad to watch.' I jump off the building before heading towards William. Ronald watches at me intensely as I did so, curious as to what I was about to do.

"W-where are they?! I can't see." Will began to panic a bit.

"Sir, shouldn't we stop him?"

Will angrily points to a spot Ronald was nowhere near as he begins to scold him.

"Don't you understand the full importance of a reaper's spectacles?! I'll have your scythe!" He threatens.

"Easy, Velma. We ain't doing this Scooby Doo crap." I pick up his glasses and kneel in front of him.

"I knew you were blind, but jeez. You're pointing at a street corner for Christ's sake." I position his glasses back onto his face. He flinches back a bit when he realized how close I was. He quickly stood up straight.

"My apologies. I forgot I was in your presence. How embarrassing..." he mumbles the last sentence to himself. I heard Ronald snap his fingers.

"I thought I knew I saw you from somewhere. You're that witch girl, aren't you? The one from that costume party," Ronald blurts out, finally recognizing who I was. Before I could say anything, William hit his head with his death scythe.