f o u r

If you asked Frankie Walsh what she would be doing this lovely Friday night, she'd probably say, maybe a movie or maybe hanging out with Keith or maybe just lounging around the house

If you asked Frankie Walsh what she would be doing this lovely Friday night, she'd probably say, maybe a movie or maybe hanging out with Keith or maybe just lounging around the house. What she wouldn't say, would be, holding out a flashlight for Steve Harrington as he made his way down a dark cellar, nail covered bat in hand. Yeah, that's not what Frankie had in mind when she got home from school that day.

Waiting for Dustin to come back to the house with Steve Harrington, Frankie waited patiently on the porch overviewing the cellar. Shivering as the sun began going down, Frankie couldn't help but watch the doors leading down to whatever the hell she saw earlier. Thinking that whatever was in there could make it's way out of the metal if she looked away, her eyes never wavered. The sun had been down officially for about thirty minutes and Frankie was concerned. Where were Dustin and Steve? Where the heck was Claudia?

Before she could go back to worrying, the sound of tires rolling over fallen leaves hit Frankie's ears. Looking at the bright lights coming from Steve's car, Frankie began to rise from her spot on the porch. Walking down the concrete stairs towards the dirt and leaf covered path, her heart began to beat faster as she was going to face the guy she had just talked to days before. She knew it wasn't a big deal and she was just being over dramatic, but she couldn't help the thumping of her heart and the moisture in her hands.

Lifting one brow up at the bat in Steve's hands, she quietly walked up to the two boys. Seeing Dustin stop a couple steps behind Steve, Frankie placed a hand on his shoulder and continued to stare at the nail infused bat. Letting out a small smirk as Dustin jumped at her touch, she looked carefully at Steve.

"I don't hear shit." Steve said, while shining a light at the locked cellar. Biting her lip, she noticed that he was right. She couldn't hear the monster either.

"But it's there, I saw Dustin lock it." Frankie was dumbfounded, that thing made so much noise when they locked it up, and now it's dormant? No way was that possible. It couldn't have gotten out either, the lock was still bolted shut.

Scrunching her brows at the look Steve gave her, Frankie tried to swallow down her saliva as her throat turned dry. Steve couldn't believe his eyes. The angel girl was standing right in front of him, hand on the kid who kidnapped him's shoulder. With furrowed eyebrows and pursed lips, she looked just the same as she did two nights ago.

"Angel girl?" He asked, trying to make sure his eyes weren't playing tricks on him like yesterday at lunch. Dustin and Frankie looked at each other in confusion before looking back at Steve.

"What?" She and Dustin asked simultaneously, both rather confused at the words tumbling out of Steve Harrington's mouth. Stammering while shaking his head, Steve let out a short 'nothing'. Going back to the task at hand, Steve lightly banged the padded up door with the bat once to see if Dustin and the angel girl were playing a trick on him. Banging the doors again with his bat but harder, Steve and the two people a couple steps behind him heard nothing.