- 53 -

"Namjoon-hyung," Jungkook uttered, and all six eyes focused on him.

"Yeah?"

Jungkook blinked. "You're smart, right?"

"Uh...yeah?" Namjoon answered uncertainly.

"Can you possibly explain why it's just so awkward every time we gather for a meeti-"

"Jeon Jungkook," Suga cut him off before the boy got to continue whatever he's planning to say. He sighed. "Firstly, this will not be awkward because I'm the one who arranged this meeting. Secondly, Jin is the one who feeds you so please stop this slander towards him."

Jin, of course, nodded solemnly at this.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes at Suga, probably disagreeing at him for reprimanding Jungkook. Well, Suga was about to tell them something very important right now and he just didn't need any of those stupid awkward shit that everybody seemed to talk about every time they had a meeting inside this cramped van that Hoseok called Vanny. He was trying to create a serious atmosphere here for shit's sake.

And really, it's not helping at all that everybody was also giving him and Jimin curious glances since apparently, they were secretly watching the whole time he and Jimin were kissing yesterday. Hotly. In the middle of the van.

So, okay. Maybe it's their fault.

Jungkook licked his lips as his wide eyes avoided Suga's gaze. He looked properly reprimanded. Oh, well. He'd just give him a lot of carrots later. The boy would want that.

"So," Hoseok broke the silence, leaning forward a little bit to look at Suga. "Why are we gathered here, hyung?"

Suga blinked.

Then he slowly smirked.

"Min Yoongi."

-+-+-+-

Jimin's head had never whipped around that fast in his entire life. He heard a slight cracking sound and he felt like his head would fall at how fast he turned it the moment those words escaped his hyung's mouth.

Did he just say Min Yoongi?

Jimin swallowed hard. He stared, waiting for what his Suga-hyung might say about this Min Yoongi that he had just mentioned. Did Suga know this person? Did this person has something to do with the mission or with the enemies? Was this the same Min Yoongi?

His Min Yoongi?

Jimin held his breath. His heart pounded so loudly as he waited for what Suga would say next. Staring expectantly, Jimin couldn't help but lick his lip nervously. Heck, it had been so long since he last heard that name!

Min Yoongi

"Min Yoongi?" Namjoon echoed with a frown, clearly just as confused as Jimin with what the heck was going on.

Suga continued to smirk, still not saying anything. Jimin was about to lose his mind here trying to act like he was moderately confused and not that interested. Was he even planning to say anything at all? What's taking him long to speak?

"What do you mean by Min Yoongi?" Hoseok spoke when Suga still did not say anything and remained smirking at them. For a second there, Suga's smirk wavered a bit as if he's suddenly losing his confidence, but Jimin thought he had just imagined it.

"Min Yoongi," he spoke again, voice cocky as everyone around him frowned and gave him confused looks. "That's my name."

•••|SG|•♥•|JM|•••

"That's my name."