Coffee

My eyes widen.
      "You're that guy from the other night. Namjoon!"
       He rolled his eyes, like I was stating the obvious.
       "Glad you can finally recognize this pretty face, sweetie."

     "Well I saw you like 12 hours ago, so of course I was going to remember you

"Well I saw you like 12 hours ago, so of course I was going to remember you..."
"I wouldn't sass a guy with a gun." Namjoon presses the gun deeper in my thigh.

"Wh-What do you want from me?"
Namjoon whispers into my ear, "I want you to play one of my favorite games with me...hmm will you?"

     "Y-yes." I whisper.
"Louder," Namjoon demands.
"Yes, I will!" I exclaim.
"Say you'll be my good girl."
I roll my eyes.
"Are you for real?"
"I could shoot you right now, shoot this whole cafe up, and pay off the police to forget about it."
"Fine." I huff.
"I'll be a good girl for you, Namjoon." I looked straight into his eyes when I said it even though it was beyond humiliating.

"Great." He doesn't remove the nozzle of the gun from my thigh, but he isn't pressing as hard.
"What do you want to know about me?" I ask.
"Easy there, tiger we didn't even order anything yet. You and Bora have been starving with no caffeine." He pretended to sympathize.
      "Well the line's really long so we wanted to wait,"
I attempted to explain calmly.
      "Not a problem," Namjoon chuckles.

      "Ay Chung, we're ready to order!" He says to Mrs. Chung disrespectfully, without any honorifics.
       Her face turns pale as soon as she sees Namjoon and excuses herself from the counter. She takes her notepad out from her apron.
        "N-Namjoon, my favorite customer. What can I get for you?"
        "I didn't know that Mrs. Chung even took orders at tables..." I mutter to myself.
       "Well I am her favorite customer so she'll even give us the drinks for free. Right, Mrs. Chung?"
       She nods pathetically. "Of course just for you Namjoon."

I clench my fists but don't say anything. I didn't want Mrs. Chung to receive consequences as a result of my anger.
"Bora, my girl, what do you want?" Hoseok teases.
"N-nothing," she squeaks like a mouse.
"Order or the bullet goes straight through your skull." Namjoon demands.
"A small cup of plain coffee, please!" She cries, covering her hands in front of her face.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Jin ask for their orders with no shame.
"And what about you sweetie? Oh wait I already know her favorite," Namjoon chuckles.
"A caramel iced caramel latte with whipped cream. Medium, right?"
My jaw dropped.

"How would you even know?" My voice was barely audible.
"I've not been stalking you, don't flatter yourself. But I admit that I have been paying people to watch you and update me."
"But that IS stalking!" I exclaim.