Slashed by a sword

'Somebody get me a hammer
Wanna break all the clocks and the mirrors
And go back to a time that was different.'

***

***

Hermione woke up early, she used her wand and whispered: 'Accio clothing.' It came flying towards her and she caught it with ease, it'd be difficult for her not to use magic. She was still half asleep as she walked down the stairs, seeing Elena pacing around.

'What's wrong?' asked Hermione carefully, still with a raw voice.

'Nothing! Why would you care? I... Stefan, I am worried about him and Damon,' Elena snapped, tapping with her fingers on the dining table.

Hermione nodded, 'Why?'

Elena hesitated, 'Damon is... sick and Stefan, doing dangerous things.'

That's when Hermione realised, this was her only chance to get Elena to forgive her. By Elena's voice she knew she wanted Stefan to be with her, so she would find Stefan.

Hermione quickly grabbed an apple to eat on the way. Taking as small bite out of it.

'What are you doing?' asked Elena irritated.

Hermione looked at her and she lied smoothly with a mouth filled with mushed apple, 'To the grill, seeing Matt and whoever he's with.'

'See! You don't even care about it! Why did I tell you anyway?! Oh I know! I hope you'd still be my sister! But you're not! You don't have a heart!'

Thousands of swords slashing Hermione's heart, tearing it to pieces. She opened her mouth and closed it again. Stefan, finding Stefan was her mission. She closed the door behind her, taking Stefan's jacket without Elena noticing. After performing a small spell, she saw the apartment he was at and she apparated successfully.

Carefully she knocked on the door, it was opened by Elena... No... Elena doesn't have curls... Elena would never wear that... Elena is at home!

'W... who... are... you?' Hermione asked trembling.

Elena look alike cocked her head to the side, 'You'd like to know wouldn't you?'

A harsh British voice shouted, 'Katherine! Show me who's knocking on my door.'

Crap, that wasn't Stefan's voice for sure. Katherine stepped aside revealing Hermione, Hermione saw a handsome dirty blonde haired guy standing next to Stefan.

'What are you doing here?' asked Stefan, clearly not delighted with the fact Hermione came to his rescue.

Which irritated the young witch, because she was only doing this for Elena not for him.