aftermath 17

pic of hayden and annie above cause they're gonna be included ^^
chapter dedicated to: -youngheart
i got no wordssss

johnny POV:

As I am moving around with Mackenzie's kind-of office chair, she suddenly just goes on my lap, and continues to keep laughing as much as she did earlier.

"Hey!" I say

She cannot stop laughing, it seriously won't stop. She suddenly then stops, and she takes notice of what kind of position this is. There's a sudden moment of silence— she then plants kisses upon my cheeks. It was to be honest a bit surprising.  From kisses on the cheek,  it moves onto lips. Soon on we're a bit near her window; the sunlight is a bit bothering. It will go away since it's like what— 4:00 pm?

"Hey! You guys wanna hang- Oh I'm sorry!" Hayden says as he notices what was happening.

Mackenzie quickly pulls away, yet very fast.

"We just wanted to go to the arcade if you guys wanted but you guys seem like you're having fun so nevermind!" Annie says

"Oh it's fine!" Mackenzie says, finger-combing her hair.

"It's not really to me," I whisper to Mackenzie.

"Shut up!" She says, slapping my arm.

"We'll be there in a sec!" I say

I quickly button back my baseball jersey and fix my hair a bit. That was so embarrassing.

"Ready?" I ask

"Yup. Was just watching you, you look handsome today." She says, complementing me.

"Let's go now," I say

As I open the door, a familiar voice is suddenly heard.

"Did I just hear all of that?" Maddie asks

"You didn't hear anything." Mackenzie says as she grabs my hand, darting ahead of me.

We open the entrance and yet also exit door; leading onto Hayden, Annie, Carson and Jayden.

"You two were whoo- having a lot of fun." Jayden says

"You guys literally did that in school," I say

"Okay, okay. Let's just go! I'm hype for the arcade!" Annie says

We soon hop into Hayden's mini-van, and Annie has already called "dibs" on shotgun. Carson and Jayden go to the  second row, leaving me and Mackenzie in the back.

"You lovebirds better not makeout in the back, you too, Jayden and Carson. My car's been dirty enough after Dylan and Brec did stuff here," Hayden says

I slowly bring my hand to Mackenzie's, she holds it. Her hands feel a bit warm— we did have some cookies earlier and the tray heated her hands a lot.

mackenzie POV:

We soon arrive to the arcade; beaming neon lights, people earning prizes, the sound of tickets— it's been so long since I've been to the arcade.