27. Not So Sleepy*

Edited*

"Can I put my reservation on 28th of September? It's 6 months from now on." Harry asked to the phone. Louis heard murmuring from the other end and he saw Harry's face lighting up. He squirmed from the position on Harry's lap to get some attention from his daddy.

"That's great! And, I would be giving decorations and such things to another company." He told to whoever at the other end. Louis observed everything very carefully.

"Alright, Thank you so much! I would visit there with my fiancé and family soon." Harry said before hanging up.

"Hello, princess. Got bored?" Harry asked and kissed Louis' temple.

"Y-yes." Louis nodded and buried his face into Harry's chest.

"Alright, let's go and have our lunch. I'm sure Martha has finished cooking by now." Louis face lit up at the mention of the old lady. She's so nice and he even made cookies with her once. He nodded eagerly, making Harry chuckle. Harry stood up with Louis on his hip and walked down the stairs to the dining room, where they usually have their lunch.

Louis squirmed out of Harry's hold and sat on his usual seat waiting for Martha to serve his food.

-

When lunch is over, both Harry and Louis decided to watch some TV. Well, more like Louis decided to. While they were watching Sofia The First, the doorbell rang.

Then Harry saw Zayn and Liam coming with one of Harry's maid behind them.

"Hello, guys!" Harry said and nodded at the maid to tell they are excused.

Louis jumped from his seat on the couch to Liam's arms. Liam let out an 'oof' but caught the boy, chuckling.

"Hello, Lou. How are you?" He asked ruffling Louis' hair.

"G-gud" He nodded. "Y-you?" He asked poking his finger on Liam's chest. Liam smiled at the way Louis used social scripting like usual before answering.

"I'm great, baby." Liam said and sat down next to Zayn on the couch who is talking with Harry. Louis sat on Liam's lap.

"I made reservations at a hotel that I really like on 28th of September. Here, look at these pictures. I think it's be a lovely venue." Harry said and turned his laptop around so Liam and Zayn can see the pictures.

"Wow, that place is so beautiful!" Liam gushed and Zayn nodded along.

"And, no honeymoon." Harry said, blushing a little.

"Yeah, I understand." Zayn nodded.

"Your suits?" Liam asked.

"I actually plan on letting Louis be in a dress. He likes those, you know." Harry said gesturing at Louis who's dressed in shorts and a crop top. Both Liam and Zayn nodded.

-

Only an hour into their conversation, Jay and Anne came over. Louis squealed and hugged the daylight out of his mommy. Then he hugged Anne too.

They settled down on the other couch.

"So, how's everything going?" Anne asked.

"Everything's going okay. I made a list" He turned his laptop around and Anne and Jay looked through the list. They murmured to each other.

Louis was sat next to his mommy with his arms wrapped around her waist and his head on her shoulder. Harry cooed at the sight making Louis' eyes twinkle.

"There's everything you need. What are your plans now?" Jay asked.

That's what they did for the rest of the day. They talked about everything that they should be planning for Harry's and Louis' wedding.