Chapter 2.

Authors Note

Please VOTE && COMMENT Id love some feedback. (:

Harry's POV

"So is she going to be okay .. Or what?" I ask slightly annoyed that the resort doctor hasn't said a single thing to me after examining her..Anissa.

"HELLO .. Can you answ..." I'm cut off by the doctor. Finally.

"Sir she'll be fine. She just woke up. She just has a small bump on the head that'll go down in a few days with the application of ice. She wasn't deprived from oxygen since you seemed to have pulled her out of the water soon enough. You are free to take your girlfriend whenever she has changed back out of the checkup robe and has gathered her things. Now if you'll excuse me I have a patient with a nose that may or may not be broken waiting for me," the doctor says in a monotone giving my tattoos a dirty look before he turned down the all white hallway that smells like fresh paint.

This place is giving me god damn headache.

She's not even my fucking girlfriend.

Idiot.

I knock on the door lightly with my free hand since I have her soaked backpack and a plastic bag in the other hand before opening it.

"Hi," I say softly. She probably has a headache after getting hit in the head so I don't want to talk too loud. Since she thinks I'm loud. I'm not loud.

"Journal boy?" She says looking at me confused.

Journal boy? What the fuck?

"It's Harry actually," I say in my normal volume. I don't care if she has a headache. She's annoying.

She let's out a laugh "Sorry you just never told me your name so I kinda made one up for you," She says while getting up slowly from the bed.

"You never asked." I add as I put her backpack on the nightstand near the bed before I take a seat on the chair across from it.

"I dont care what your name is," she answers with her back to me.

Okay?

She's looking in that backpack for what I assume is clothes.

"They're all wet, I've already checked," I say.

"Shit.." She says under breath.

"I uh.. I actually brought you something to wear. I mean... I just seen your clothes were all wet and thought you'd like something dry to wear back to where ever the hell you came from," I say standing up from the chair.

She still has her back to me so I continue.

"It's just a plain resort t-shirt and some swim shorts," I say opening up the plastic bag I have in my hand, pulling them out for her to see, " oh and some shoes sinces your sneakers are all wet," I say pulling out a pair of flip flops.

She's still looking at that damn backpack.

"Did you hear..?"I start.

She interrupts me.

"Why the fuck did you look through my backpack? I don't even fucking know you. I fell in the pool with it, of fucking course it's all wet. There was nothing for you to check." She screams at me her tan face turning red.

Is she serious? I saved her life and she's bitching about a backpack?

"You know what? I was just trying to help you out. But you obviously got it all handled yourself," I say yelling back at her.