chapter 13

"Because he's All mine.

Suga stared into the space as V's words repeated all over his mind. He was left on the porch dumbfounded when the lilac haired male said it with a smirk and walked away smugly.

"What were you thinking V?...." the question occured in his brain again as he let out a frustated sigh and laid back on the couch. Namjoon stared at him curiously.

"You know, i think that you should forgive V and let go of this issue. I mean i know what he did was wrong but everybody deserves a second chance and he is your best buddy! So come on man! Cheer up. And make jungkook feel better too. Stop looking like a sad aunt from emo dramas." The tall male said, trying to cheer up his friend. Yoongi sighed and rubbed his blonde hair.

"I did want to forgive him joon but he doesn't seem like he is going to stop bothering kookie." The shorter male said with an serious expression.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asked.

"Aish nevermind. I don't want to talk about this right now. Lets go to jack's. I need a drink to chill off my mind. Jungkook's sleeping anyways." The blonde male stood up and grabbed his helmet, walking to the front door.

"But don't get laid tho. You can't bring the chicks here as jungkook is home." Namjoon said with a slight chuckle.

"Urghh i know stupid. Shut up and come." He groaned in annoyment and both of them exited the house.

.

.

The short corgi mewled and rubbed his owner chest to comfort the latter. The lilac haired male was sitting on the floor, leaning his back again his room door. The sounds of the quarrels and agressive screaming rang throughout the walls of their house.

"You are fucking that bitch!! Aren't you!?!?!??!"

"Shut up!!! You have no rights to say that you slut!!!!! You go around sucking every men out there!!!!" 

Taehyung closed his glassy eyes and leaned his head against the door. His ears were immune to this so was his heart. So immuned that he couldn't feel happiness anymore. Memories of his grandmother flashed through his mind he patted chopa's head on his chest.

"I miss you halmeoni"

.

.

.

"Hyung i will walk to my class by myself!!!" Jungkook whined and tugged onto yoongi's coat with a pout.

"No! I will take you there! Anything could happ-

"Jesus let that boy live yoongi" namjoon said, amused by the overprotective brother.

"Yes yes! Joonie hyung is right! I should go alone!!" Jungkook said, flashing his bunny smile at his hyungs.

"No i will-

"Enough. Let him go by himself!" Namjoon said and dragged the blonde male away from the younger who chuckled at their cuteness.

"Fighting!~ jungkook ah!!" Namjoon said and dragged the protesting yoongi with him. Jungkook sighed and made his way to his classroom.

"In the jungle, the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight~~! In the jungle the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight!!! Awweeeeeee eeeeeee eyou mamaveeee!!!!" The 16 year old sang along the hallway shaking his head.