Chapter 32 - Vincenzo Ferrari

Christina's POV

Harry grabs me and tells me that everything is ok and for me to go back to sleep.    I blissfully lean up against his body and close my eyes and feel the sleep I so desperately need come.

I wake up to a commotion outside of the hospital room door.   I hear yelling and OMG that sounds like my father!  Why is he here?  OMG!!!   Next thing I know the door is being opened and Mike sticks his head in and says that there is a Mr. Vincenzo Ferrari here to see me and that he says he is my father.   I tell Mike to please let him in.

My father pushes Mike out of the way and rushes in the room.   He stops dead in his tracks when he sees my face and then looks at Harry like who the fuck is this...   Harry doesn't know what to do.   He looks at me for help.

"Dad, please calm down and let me explain what happened.   First, dad this is Harry and Harry this is my father Vincenzo." I say.   They look at each other and Harry gets out of the bed and walks over to my father and extends his hand to my father and tells him how nice it is to meet him even though he wished it would be over better circumstances.   My father just nods at him and looks at me and is begging to know what happened to me.

"Dad, how did you know I was here?   I was going to call you." I say.  He looks at me and says that he went to my apartment to see me before he went to work because he felt something was wrong and the doorman said that I was taken to the hospital.   

"Christina, what happened to you?  Look at your face.  Your mother is going to cry when she sees you.   Oh sweet baby girl, who did this to you?   I will kill him!!!!    He looks at Harry   Was it you?" my father yells!!!. 

"Dad, noooooooooo it wasn't Harry!  Harry saved me!   It was...  I hesitate    It was...."    Harry looks at me trying to get the courage to say who did this to me when Harry says, "Sir, Antonio did this to her.   Her so called boyfriend who is nothing but a pussy ass bitch, excuse my language but only a worthless piece of shit hits a woman.   I was able to stop him thankfully and I promise I will never let him hurt her ever again." 

My father's mouth hangs open and looks at me and says, "Christina, I warned you about him.   I told you I never liked him.  There was always something about him that I did not trust.   On the other hand here, I just met this Harry guy and I must say I like him."   I look over at Harry and he hasn't the biggest smile on his face.

My father asks what the doctors are saying and tell him that we are waiting for the results from tests and then he asks me why there is a man guarding my door.   Harry tells him that he did that so we would get privacy from the media.     He looks at me and says, "Media?  Why would you need privacy from the media? 

I look at my dad and tell him its because of Harry and that Harry is quite famous and people like to starts rumors about him.   I see my father look at Harry and try to figure out who he is when I tell him that Harry is a singer and a very good one at that.   "Dad, he is Harry Styles from One Direction."

"From where?  One what? Never heard of him." my father says.   "Daddy, that is ok.  All you need to know is that he is a very wonderful human being who saved me from Antonio." I say as I look into Harry's eyes.    My father looks at me with questioning eyes.

Luckily, the doctor walks in with my results.   The doctor says, "Good morning Ms. Ferrari.   Good morning Harry.   Who may this be?"    My father says that he is my father and demands to know the results of my injuries.   I look at the doctor and let him know that it is ok to tell me with Harry and my father here.