Chapter 20. Reason

Age: 17

Your POV

My sadness turned into anger, slamming my hands as hard as I can through the poor wooden coffee table, breaking it, I stood up. My eyes held pure hatred in them, as I glared with tears at my so-called
best friend.

"How could you?!" I yelled out. He stuttered a few words but I couldn't hear him. I growled like a dragon, making him flinch. Tears dropped from both of our eyes, his eyes were wide and held a shocked but sad expression in them.

His mouth was slightly open, and his body was shaking. "Don't talk to me again." I spat out, with a scary and sharp voice. He winced and more tears dropped from his eyes. But I couldn't care less, I turned around and walked out of the room, deciding to go outside and take a deep breath.

Looking at the sky while sitting and hugging my knees, I thought about Obito. "Why the fucking hell is he doing all of this? What the fuck does he think he's going to accomplish? What kind of motherfucking son of a bitch would turn his back on his village like that?" I cursed out, still in shock of Obito doing all of this.

"Besides.. isn't he supposed to be dead? Did he lie to us? Did he fake his death? He betrayed his own friends and family huh.. I cant believe that he was the one teaching me to never turn my back on them, asshole." My face turned into a scowl, "all that crying for the death of my so called bestie for no fucking reason.." I said, thinking about the depressed old days.

A tear slipped out, while I started to furiously wipe it away, only to feel more tears slip out. "Why.. Obito why?! Why didn't you come back to the village?! W-why?! We could've been happy! You, me, Kakashi,
Kushina-kaachan and Minato-tousan! We could've helped each other getting over Rin's death together.. w-we could've..." slamming my hands on the ground while crying, I felt a presence behind me.

Not even bothering to look over, I felt hands wrap around my waist. Pulling me into a broad, warm and shaking chest. "I-Im sorry.. (N/N)-chan.." his voice filled my ears, making me go silent.

"Why did you start all of this, Obito?" I said, my voice cracking while talking. "I did it to make a better world, and for Rin." My eyebrow arched up. "For Rin?" He slowly nodded with a somewhat hesitant but sad look crossing his face.

"You knew about my crush on her, you pretty much knew everything about me," before he could finish his sentence, I mockingly said, "what are you talking about? I didn't even know that you were alive."

He rolled his eyes and continued talking. "My crush was huge, I loved her more than my life." I boredly nodded, already knowing how much he loved her. "So, when I woke up after being crushed by some assholic rocks. I wanted to go back and find Rin, you, Kakashi, and Sensei as soon as I could. When I arrived at the place where Rin and Kakashi were, I saw Kakashi killing Rin with his Chidori, and then they both went unconscious. Before I could reach Rin's body she was.. s-she.."

Tears started to drop from his eyes, I sighed and felt myself saddening by the memories of seeing my friend's helpless corpse on the ground. I noticed how Obito struggled to finish his sentence, so I did it for him. "Dead. Before you could reach her body, she was dead."

He closed his eyes and nodded slowly. "I was mad, mad at Kakashi, mad at Sensei, mad at the people that started the war, and mad at you." He said, cautiously watching my face for a reaction. He frowned when I just shrugged, but continued his story.

"Why? Because you, Kakashi and Sensei didn't save her- even better, you and Sensei weren't even there. And Kakashi was the one that killed her."

I gave him my deathliest glare, making him flinch. Standing up and slamming my fist against the wall, "then where were you huh?! Do you think that we wanted her to die?! We were in hard situations too, we couldn't help her! Its not our fault that she died!" I yelled at him.

I grabbed his collar, and pulled him up to me. "So what if Kakashi's jutsu killed her?! Its pretty obvious that he didn't mean to do it! What kind of asshole are you?! Blaming it on others while you weren't even a part of the war anymore!" I yelled at him.

He cowered in fear, earning another loud growl from me. There is one basic rule in life, you do not anger an Uchiha. But there is an even more important rule than that, you do not anger Uchiha (Y/N). Cause oh boy, if you did, hell will drag you through its gates and you'll never be able to return.

I threw him away from me, and looked at him in disgust. "Your worst than anyone Ive ever met, Obito." The way I spat those words out were full of disgust, hatred and betrayal. A tear dropped from Obito's eye, he probably never thought that he would hear those words, especially not from me.

Giving him one more deathly glare, I turned around and soundlessly walked away. Into the dark night, without turning back even once.

"Kyoukai, I think.. I think Im going insane."