Unbarable

Sonias POV

Sonias POV

After I had no choice but to go home with Sam last night I told him that I'd want a different room and he arranged it after an argument of course. It's currently 6:00 am and I can't sleep. Last night's dinner was completely out of my system, I vomited everything. I hope I get a call from the doctors so I know what's wrong with me.

I sat on the bed trying to finish some of the work the supply had handed me. I took off work for a couple of weeks Mr. Smith understood and let me off for a while until this mess was sorted.

After I finished the worksheets I went downstairs to eat, My appetite has increased surprisingly. I grabbed a bowl and the cereal and some milk. I sat there and ate in silence until my phone rang.

I look at the screen and it read Norah. She's probably confused as to why I left.
I answered.

"Hey, Norah! What's up?" I said cheerfully as if nothing had happened.

"Sonia thank god! What's wrong with you who leaves like that then leaves a shitty note! Who are you trying to fool!" She says worriedly. I knew she wouldn't believe it.

"Sam came back last night and I asked him to pick me up. I'm sorry. I didn't want to wake you up. I'll still see you at the Bridal Dress shop I promise" Hopefully she believes me.

"Oh okay, I was worried. I'm glad Sam came to pick you up"

"Yeah. See no need to worry" I say

I hear her huff on the other side of the line. "Okay just don't be late!" She says

"I love you bye"

"Love you too," I say then cut the phone

I put my bowl in the sink and walk upstairs to change. I still had my clothes in the closet in Sam's room. I walked in luckily he wasn't there. I'm guessing he's taking a shower. I walk into the closet and picked out a grey sweater and white ripped skinny jeans. I picked out a pair of heels to go with it. I changed into the clothes I had picked out then added some makeup and let my hair down. Then I looked at my appearance in the mirror. I've noticed I put on a little weight. My stomach has a little pouch. 

I ignored it and walked back into the room and accidentally bump into something hard.

"Sorry babe" Sam holds my arms to make sure I don't fall. I move away from him.

"Don't touch me and don't call me that!" I say then walk past him out of his room.

"And where are you going?" he eyes me

"None of your business." I glare.

"It's for your own safety. I'm going to ask you one more time. Where are you going?" he says with his hand's fold.

"None. Of. Your. Business." I repeated, then turn to leave.

He pulls me towards him and places my arms above me and pushes me against the wall.

"I said where.are.you.going," he whispers looking at lips and I turn my face.

"Let go, Sam. Right now!" I say

"Answer my question and I'll let you go" he specifies.

"Norah's wedding is in a month we're going bridal shopping. And no I haven't or will tell her about this shitty relationship." He eyes me trying to figure if I'm lying or not.

"Now let go jerk!" I try to wiggle out of his grip but that was impossible.

"Sonia stop fighting this you have to believe me what you saw... there's an explanation behind it but I'm not allowed to say, please stop this. What we had was real, I want things to back how it was" he brings his face forward. My eyes not leaving his. "When the times right I will tell you everything but for now Sonia you have to trust me, I love you"

"You never loved me. You've played around with so many women's hearts, and I was just the next one on the list who happens to be your forced wife, an easy target! You're the one that ruined it not me so don't tell me to trust you because that's the last thing I'll ever do. You're the same old Samual Blossom. You haven't changed a bit. A womanizer." I say my eyes glued to his.

His face went angry his jaw clenched. His grip on my arm and waist tightened I've never seen him this angry before and it scared me. I didn't dare to show him I was though.

"You're hurting me! Let me go" his expression immediately changed he let go of my arm and waist. He took a step back.

"I will be dropping you." he says

"No thanks-"

"I. Wasn't. Asking" his tone was harsher. Then disappeared into his room to change I'm guessing.

Sam and I were currently sitting in the car. His knuckles were white from how tightly his grip is on the steering wheel. How could he be angry, I wasn't the one that cheated he was, so why was he so offended. Everything I said was true. I remember we were in the same High School, Samuel Blossom was the big shot every girl basically would throw themselves on him. He was known as the player. He would date them for a day or two then throw them away like trash and then move on to his next target. Seems like some things don't change. I was naive to think someone like him was capable to love someone.

I look over to the window outside the snow-covered most of the rooftop of the house it looked beautiful. Winter was always my favourite season.

Sam's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"How long is this going to take?" He asks and I shrug.
He puts one of his hands on my thighs and I look at him.

"I don't know. Maybe about two or three hours. Then I have a doctor's appointment so I'll be late" I huff, His expression softened.

"A doctor's appointment? For what? Are you okay?" He asked worriedly his head kept moving from the road to me then the road again.

"I'm fine, it's just a check-up," I say annoyingly he's getting on my nerves why does he care so much.

"I'll pick you up and we'll go together"

"No, you don't need to do that Norah already offered to take me" I sigh. Norah and I had planned the whole day out I didn't want him ruining it for her.

"Please" I plead and he nods his head.

A couple of minutes later he drops me at the shop then drives off.

I walk into the shop to find Norah and she walked towards me and embraced me. "You have a lot of explaining to do," she says.