Toy

"What the hell, Namjoon. What are you doing?" A deep voice booms in front of the table.

      Namjoon smirks.
      "Why isn't it my favorite brother, Jungkook."

      "Brother? You guys are brothers?" I wonder aloud. Taehyung is Jungkook's sibling and apparently Namjoon is, too. Is everyone related to each other now?

Jungkook clenches his jaw, his veins visibly throbbing from his neck.
      "Why are you with y/n? How did you even know about her?"

       "You can't hide everything from your big bro...Is she the reason why you've been acting up lately?" Namjoon presses the gun further into my thigh.

       "I admit I've been acting up. But it has nothing to do with her. In fact she's been helping me stay out of trouble," Jungkook declares.

"Is beating up kids at school to protect your damsel from distress and getting suspended next week staying out of trouble?" Namjoon snorted.

Jungkook got suspended because of me?

"You don't know anything, Namjoon. She's a source of mental peace for me. Let her go."

"Don't you know she's playing you? She has a boyfriend yet she's trying to get into your pants. Doesn't that disgust you?" Namjoon grimaces.

"Believe it or not, I care for her in a different way. Even if we won't date, I'm thankful she's my friend."
Did Jungkook just defend and friend zone me at the same time?

"Friend? She's your toy. Can I at least play with your toy today and then you can wind her up again? Untill she stops working?" Namjoon twirls a strand of my hair with his fingers.

"You're sick. Get up, y/n," Jungkook commands.

"I can't..Namjoon took a gun out of his pocket and has it against my leg," I whisper meekly.

"Out of his pocket?" Jungkook chuckles and drags me up. I hear the gun clicking, but no bullet came out.

"Why am I not shot?" I question, as Jungkook holds me close to him.
"It's because that gun is a toy. It's a fake," Namjoon chortles like it's some sick joke.

"Huh?" I'm confused.

"I only use the toy gun when I want to have fun with fools who are gullible enough to believe it's real...you're one of them," Namjoon explains as he spins the gun around with his hand.

"So I wasn't in danger this whole time?" I choke.

"No, I got a separate pistol in my jacket that's fully loaded. But I love using my toy gun when it's time to play with my victims," Namjoon cocks his eyebrow.

"You're sick," I repeat Jungkook's words.

"And you're just a whore. Go on, Jungkook use her for a few nights. Then bring her to me when you're tired of her whines and I can finish her off."

          Jungkook punches Namjoon across the face. Unbeknownst to what's going on, the students in the cafe cheer.

          Blood spills from his nose. "You shouldn't have done that..." Namjoon lurches towards us.