chapter 8

Ture to what arnav  said khushi got her required gadget before evening , her phone , laptop , I pod, painting box's etc

___________________________________________
After dinner arnav was back to his room, this days he was not concentrating more on business, his entire attention was stolen by khushi gupta. She was main reason for his sudden change .He never felt to shout on her , with her he was understanding and holding his patiences ....her small antics , the way she talks , her innocent behaviour, her cute nose , her laziness was all making him attract towards her , he was lost in her the day he saw in plane , he so wished to swap her in arms take away and keep her safe away from this cruel world ,he so wished to easer her pain but he dint do anything .

Then when he got to know she was daughter of sanjay  gupta whom he admired a lot , respected a lot .without second thought he helped her but in all this it was him who was falling for pure soul who dint have any idea about this .

He was perfectly masking this infront all , she was making him weak with her thoughts , khushi gupta was in his mind 24/7 .He trusted her with his family and also he knew more then his family she won't be safe any were. And his family welcomed her with open arms he was relaxed knowing she was getting back to normal at same time he was unable to control the nugging feels .

Instead  shouting at her for being so silly and lazy he liked it to see her like that .In fact he admired her unknowing to himself he was falling for pure soul who was child by behaviour.

After spending ample of time under shower thinking about recent changes,  he got changed and thought to work for some time .so taking his laptop he moved to poolside , he sat under sky near small table and chairs were placed on his side of pool .

_________________________________________

After dinner and some after dinner sessions of gossips , khushi moved to her room thinking she will draft update till she feel sleepy.

After getting changed into her cute cartoon night suit , taking her laptop and phone she walked to poolside to write her stories till she feels sleepy .

When khushi stepped in poolside she saw other side arnav Singh raizarda Working sitting comfortable on armchair.

Moving towards his side , khushi sat beside him saying "u always work baba , aren't u bored " khushi sat folding her legs comfortable

Seeing her beside him "what are u doing here "he asked in surprise.

"Yaar work "khushi said like she is really busy person

" did u take yours medicines "he asked .

"Ewe it was no so tasty , sky gave me after dinner "khushi said making eee face .

" get back to bed now "arnav ordered her stopping his work .

" I'm not sleepy , till I'm sleepy I will draft my stories,so plz don't disturb me k" khushi said pointing finger at him

"Oh I see " arnav said giving I know look he got back to his work knowing she will disturb him again .

After logging in to her website, checking notifications.

" u dint tell , u use whttpad" khushi asked him

Giving her cold glare "what Is wattpad" he asked

"Ooo u don't know wattpad , so boring are u "khushi said giving boring expression.

" yes I'm " arnav said getting back to typing.

"U know I have 170 followers , see I'm so popular , I have 3 good stories with me , they are on going presently and I'm working hard on Writing good OS , I'm not so well in it "khushi kept on telling him her struggle.