Target 5 - Tsunayoshi

The air was crisp, a subtle tinge of mint circling the air, as a familiar brunette stalked towards his classroom. Melbourn academy was quite a free school, with not many rules. However, with the few rules which they do have, they are very strict with.

Fridays were exceptionally nice since all students and teachers gain an extra day to their weekend. Initially, the purpose of this was to let the young Masutas and their summons have more time to bond. This, of course, included the teachers, whom also had their summons ranging from low-class to middle-class, with maybe one or two high-class summons as well.

It was Friday now, mid-Spring, with birds chirping and cherry blossom trees blooming, adding a touch of powder pink to the luscious green grass and bright blue sky. Flowers have begun to emerge from the ground.

The flowers decorated the ground with various shades and hues, adding dots of colour which brought joy to bystanders and people who passed by. The brunette walked through the halls, paying particular attention to the signs nailed onto the doors.

Contrary to popular belief amongst outsiders, Melbourn academy allows their students to be in the vicinity of the school during the extended weekend. Most hang around the halls and on campus to avoid confrontation with anyone outside the academy (as most introverts can relate to, to some extent).

Some go to the vast library in the academy, which stores over two-thousand years of knowledge, from the first ever days of human civilisation and over a million separate books gathered within its walls. Three floors, every centimetre of every wall covered with bookshelves.

Spiralled staircases, a dozen tables to be able to sit and read on, the librarian's desk and each section of bookshelves accurately labelled with different genres. In addition to this, the old yet regularly cleaned library also treasured over a hundred ancient scrolls and journals.

These, of course, were locked away with a complicated set of locks and reinforced with synthetic, lightning melbourn which Typically to as 'coating' instead of 'synthetic melbourn'.

Scientists had soon found out that different affinities of melbourn had different characteristics, separating them from the other variations.

Sky melbourn, the rarest, contains the harmony factor which connects every other melbourn together in acceptance and belonging. Though, not much entangled about this type of melbourn in general.

Storm melbourn has the disintegration factor, which breaks up solid materials. In other words, it acts as a form of decay, deteriorating anything you wish for it to. If one were to use a storm coating on a block of something, it would be reduced to nothing in a matter of minutes, depending on the density and purity of the layer.

Rain melbourn accommodates the tranquillity factor, which calms things down, effectively slowing them. Theoretically, if someone would enclose something/one in a high density of rain melbourn, then the tranquillity factor inside of the melbourn would be able to stop your organs from functioning altogether.

Sun melbourn holds the active factor, which speeds up the growth of organic materials like plants and tissue in humans. The active element hidden inside the sun melbourn quickens the multiplication of the skin cells to close up wounds quickly.

Because of this, there is no reason for the usual cycle of clotting, which keeps the blood and other fluids from leaking out while the skin cells multiply underneath. A dried clot is known as a scab, which is a hardened 'crust' that forms over the wound. 

Many doctors and nurses use sun coating to heal smaller injuries but tend not to use it for more prominent injuries because there are no known side effects of using sun coating (if there are any).