::Chapter 29::

::Chapter 29::

Just as Emily was arriving at her home, she could see Lydia standing in her driveway alone. She saw the message from Eli, telling her to hurry up since he had apparently been at the hospital getting more blood bags when Scott and Isaac had asked for his help to sneak Jackson's body out of the hospital.

She got out of her car and walked toward her friend. "Lydia?"

"Remember when we had the supposed study group and went upstairs to talk to Jackson?" Lydia started and saw her friend give her a small nod, she let out a small sigh. "Well, he wanted something from me and I lied to him that I didn't have it."

She held up a key with a shaky breath escaping her lips at the reminder of just what the key meant to her.

Emily furrowed her brows, remembering the huge smile on her best friend's face when she had shown her that exact key that Jackson had given her and she instantly knew what that key represented.

"Okay. That might actually work." She muttered, knowing that deep down no matter how much Jackson had pushed Lydia away it was only because he loved her. Yeah, their relationship was crap but at the end of the day he still loved the strawberry blonde. That wasn't something she doubted.

And besides Lydia was the only one who despite everything, still loved the blue eyed jock with a huge ego.

Lydia looked hopeful. "We can save him?" She breathed out.

Emily gave her a slow nod, despite feeling unsure deep down. "Let's go."

The two turned to head to the brunette's car when a familiar blue jeep pulled to a screech in front of her driveway.

Stiles popped his head, sending Emily a grin. "Do you girls need a ride?"

Lydia sent Emily a small glance before strutting over to the vehicle just as Stiles got out and opened the door, allowing Lydia to get in.

Emily walked up to him and sent him a confused expression as she sat right beside her best friend, despite the two feeling squished. "I thought you didn't want to come." She said, her hazel eyes filled with curiosity.

"Actually I said I didn't want you getting hurt

"Actually I said I didn't want you getting hurt." He reminded her lightly and gave her a look. "If I can do something to keep you from getting hurt, I'm going to at least try. I mean, you can always drink my blood if you get hurt." He smiled, not able to decipher the emotions passing through her gaze. "Now, let's go save Jackson." He winced at that as he closed the door. "Never thought I'd ever say that." He muttered, getting into the driver's seat and driving off.

-

Eli winced, feeling his side healing from he got shot by the brunette huntress who had just elbowed Jackson. Although he was still a bit in shock over seeing the old man throwing up a bunch of black blood just now.