Sex with Carter

Imagine. ( btw I just added am names but you can add you name if you would like)

Ps. This is from my story carter Mahone but I changed it a little.

carter pressing his lips to mine. As much as I wanted to pull back I couldn't ! I can't help but want him when he kisses me ! He is like a drug that I'm addicted to.

Things started to get really heated when Carter moved from my lips to my neck. Earning some moans from me as he sucked on my sweet spot.

"Jump" he Whispered sending chills down my body. I did what he said. Once my legs where around him he started up the stairs to the bed room.

Not again Alexa! My mind spat at me. But I couldn't stop he was like my personal dos of Heroine he was a drug to me and I couldn't get enough of it.

"I need you" i said while pressing my lips to his neck. I soon felt my back hit the bad and carter took no time ripping my cloths off and his. Once he was completely undress and I was he crawled on top of me pressing his lips to mine.

" I need you Alexa" his breath danced across my lips giving me goosebumps. After he said that I took no time taking his member into my hand and jerking him off. Only to replace my hand with my mouth.

I liked the top teasing him at little bit.

"Fuck Alexa" he moaned while pushing my head down making me gag a little bit.

"Mmm"

I could feel his member throbbing with in my mouth letting me know I was doing as good job. Carter pulled me up back on to the bed and slowly stated to make his was lower. Once he made it to my inner thigh he stuck his tongue in me. Making me moan. He moved his tongue around in me for a little while. But also rubbig my clit with his finger.

"Carter" I moaned " I need you" I about half said but it came out more as a moan. With that said carter came up to me pressing his lips to mine.

" you ready babe" he said while thrusting into me. Making sure I felt ever inch of him.

"Uhh carter"

"Mmm your so tigh baby"

After me both reached our climax carter pulled hot and laid next to me. But this time he pulled me into him. Wrapping his arms around me.