COOKIES AND CREAM

Hi Everyone..... 👋

It's Mavelinebelle here.

Did you miss me?

Well, if you have, that's because you miss the books I've published before and you just couldn't wait to read *another one*  (DJ Khaled Voice)

Well... WELCOME TO COOKIES AND CREAM: Zenia Blackman's story.

Is her name ringing those bells?

🙌Yes ?

😢 No ?

If you picked No >> then you really need to check out MOLTEN CHOCOLATE !
Feel free to do so before reading any further so you can have a clearer picture throughout this book, or you could read it later. It's really your choice.

****************************
SO, Y'ALL ALREADY KNOW THE DRILL, RIGHT?

*DON'T COPY AND PASTE ON ANY WEBSITES OR WEB PAGES WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OF SUCH.

*DON'T PROMOTE SOMEONE ELSE'S STORY UNDER THIS BOOK

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!!

LET'S GET INTO IT!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT.

__________________1____________________

Zenia's POV

I had finally graduated from college. The journey was an unforgettable one. It was like holding in an enormous piece of shit, which had made you constipated since the ending of high school. Finally, I was free from the assignments, projects, examinations, lectures, rules, running to classes, making schedules, and everything else that came along with being in college.

Mom and Jasmine were so thrilled when I walked down that aisle and received my diploma. I was thrilled for myself as well. My cheeks ached for the rest of that day, I was smiling so hard.

Now, I was on the verge of officially creating and launching my very first clothing line, which was about to be published in one of top magazines in the city. Bliss.

Other clothing was also being sold at my boutique, which was generously given to me by my sister's boyfriend. He made that promise to me, and he did kept it.

"ZENIA!" 

I heard my name being yelled out. It echoed throughout the huge penthouse. 

I placed my digital notepad underneath my pillow and rolled out of bed.

"Hey." I leaned against the wall in the living room as my sister settled down on the couch with her son.

"Hey. So, how are you?"

"I'm good." I walked over and took my nephew into my arms and planted a big kiss on both sides of his cheeks. He was such a handsome little guy with the cutest smile; he had dimples. I always looked forward to seeing his laughter and smiles.

"How is Aunty's baby?" I asked in a playful, baby voice. 

He gave me a smile and buried his face in the crook of my neck shyly.

"So, I have a project for you," Jasmine began.

"What project?" I asked, taking a seat next to her.

"A big one." She threw on a bight smile.

"How big?"

"Very big."