"Hospital Chase" || Chapter 9

Flashback Ended || Present Day

1978

"Samuel Loomis Pov"

"He got in here~" One of the officers aimed his flashlight over the broken window in the elementary school, the classroom where Michael and (Y/n) used to go to when they were both younger. "And look over here..." He walked, me and Hunt following over to the teacher's desk where I see his knife stabbing a picture of a children's drawing of two cartoony people getting married. "Is that it?" Hunt sighed irritated with lack of evidence, the officer shook his head no. "No, look over here..." He pointed his flashlight to the chalkboard where we see the word 'SAMHAIN' written in blood. I walked closer to the board where I see '(Y/n)' name written multiple times and has smaller wording then Samhain.

"This is a celtic word Samhain. It means lord of the dead. The end of summer, the festival of Samhain. October 31st." I told them, explaining it to them. I started to get dizzy, I clenched my bandaged head. Hunt took out a cigarette turning to me. "You need to get some rest Sam." I sat down in one of the desks, giving him a look. "I can't, I need to catch Michael Myers before more people get hurt." I quickly replied sitting up from the desks, starting to get angry. "Why are you so obsessed with catching him? Why?" He asked loudly, I turned to him.

"Because I don't want the same thing to happen again.~" I shouted at the man with irritation, Hunt stepped back surprised at my outburst.

"I lost someone who I loved dearly to a lunatic, Norman Bates.... I was naive, Innocent at the time... Her name was Marien." I slowly looked away at the men, the grief returning to me from all those years ago, but I continued. "I didn't see his colors until Lila, my old lovers sister-now my wife told me to help her find her sister... " I stopped looking at the men with nostalgia and grief, they listened in curiousity.

"We finally caught him, put him away in a mental intuition. I became a child psychologist after that, hoping that history won't repeat itself... But I guess it starts all over again." I stopped explaining looking down not looking at the men, Hunt gave me a look of pity. Hunt was about to open his mouth until someone came in, I looked up to see Marion Chambers the nurse who got attacked by Michael in the car yesterday, she offered to help us find Michael Myers with us, I reluctantly agree. we all walked out of the school heading to the car, and driving over to the hospital where (Y/n) went to.

I looked out the car window remembering that day where I was attacked by Norman. I remembered when Michael was first admitted into the santarem. I remembered when I married Lila and had my son Brian. And I remembered the last day when Marien and I last saw each other. I shook my head getting rid of the negative/nasty thoughts, only focusing on the task at hand but the pain still remained in me as I can hear the cars right next to me driving.

"John Lloyd Pov"

I walked in the quiet hallway heading to (Y/n) room, and past the security not seeing the TV where Michael is walking in one of the empty hallways looking for (Y/n). All of my Coworkers have suddenly vanished into thin air, all of them disappeared one by one and it's started to make me a little nervous. So I decided to head to (Y/n) room for comfort. I looked around to find the hospital empty and no one in sight, I started to get worried and concerned if (Y/n) is ok. I quietly entered the dark room, shut the door and heading to the bed where (Y/n) lies looking up at the ceiling.

"(Y/n)?... Listen I know you don't know me very well and that we haven't seen each other since a first grade." I whispered laughing softly. "But I won't let anything happen to you, I promise.~" I get no response, confused I peer over her to see (Y/n) not moving, not saying anything to me. "(Y/n)?" I waved my hands over her face hoping for her attention, her face reminded still, it looked like she was in a trance, she wasn't even blinking.