Chapter 2

Jack's P.O.V

I spit out the words as fast as I could and I darted downstairs.

As I was hanging with Jack I realized that dad and Sammy haven't talked in about three years. Not a word, not even a murmur, and I want her to have a relationship like I have with dad. Dad doesn't know Sammy's gonna be here and so far neither does she. I decided having Sam at the dinner would be a good idea and since she's gonna have to stay at his house she can just go after dinner to his house.

I look at the clock and it reads 5:30. I decide to get dressed because we're going to a restaurant and since we are gonna be talking and having fun I rented us the back room for privacy and since the fans might see Sammy and get confused.

I haven't yet told the fans about Sammy. Kids in school know we have the same name but think nothing of it because we say we're cousins. They're kinda oblivious, but the only ones who know are just the basketball team, and my friend group.

I get changed into a blue polo and I change my vans to make sure I don't look like a child who just picked out his favorite color in different items. I decide to check on Samantha and I see she's still in the same place as I left her. I wonder what goes through her mind, like who's her crush, what her true feelings really are and if she truly loves something or someone.

"Hey, we're going out for dinner, so dress in casual type fancy clothing." She nods her head and walks to her closet and I exit the room so she can get dressed.

When she eventually steps out of her room I see she is dressed in a skirt and a crop top with her black vans. She learned well from her big bro. I suddenly realize it's 6:00 and she hasn't eaten anything since the morning. I grab her wrist and sit her down at the kitchen counter.

"Eat up." I place a plate of crackers with peanut butter in front of her.

"I'm fine Jack, aren't we going out to eat?" She slowly pushes the plate away.

"Yes, but all you have had today is cereal and juice and the odds are is that you won't eat at the restaurant, so just eat at least three and then we can go. Also I'm gonna go grab your bag because your gonna go to Sam's after dinner." I head up the stairs yet again and go into her room and grab the white duffel bag from her bed.

"Did you eat three?" I ask at the girl slowly chewing in front of me.

"No, I had one so far." She replies and I can sense the boredom in her voice. It's seems as if she has anorexia to others but it's just she needs to eat because of the hypoglycemia and she loses appetite from the medicines.

"Just finish the second one and we can go." She takes the last bite of the cracker in her hand and hops off the chair and head for the front door.

"Get back here and grab a sweater, I don't care if is summer just grab one. I'll be in the car." I get into the car and turn on the engine and put on the music she likes to listen to. I look at the house waiting for her to step out and she finally shuts the door behind with a white sweater covering her now.

"Ready now?" She nods and I head into town to the restaurant where my dad is meeting us.

Samantha's P.O.V

I step into Jack's car and we pull out of the driveway so we can get to the restaurant. I face toward the window and look at all the houses and cars pass. We arrive in the village of our town and I guess that's were we are eating dinner. We pull up to a small grill and Jack parks on the street. I wait for him to get out to follow, and once he does I'm on my feet as well. He walks into the restaurant and is greeted my a pretty girl with long blonde hair.

"Hi, I have a reservation for Gilinsky." Jack pipes up.

"Ok, right this way."