Chapter 41

Chapter 41- Haylee's POV
I put on my blue 'Shawn Mendes' shirt which was the one of Magcon merch. I put on black converse, and some white shorts. I straightened my hair, and was wearing that guitar pick necklace Shawn gave me- I never take it off anyway. Today, after a week without seeing him, he was finally arriving to Miami.
I was a little too eager to attend to this Austin Mahone concert, mainly because of Shawn. We all had VIP passes.
So much can happen in a week.
Johnson asked Jasmine to be his girlfriend by taking her to Disney World- hours away- and asking on top of a roller coaster, full of adrenaline. She accepted delighted, and in those pictures they take at rides, they both appear kissing.
Nash asked McKenzie in a more simple way. He wrote her a letter, with all his feelings put in it. Then surprised her with a bouquet of roses, right after reading the letter. She said yes, eager and sobbing.
Aaron took Anna to the small garden behind my hospital room 377. He planned a small scavenger hunt for her, she eventually found him, sitting on a bench grinning, waiting for her. Aaron asked Anna, 'Would you be my girlfriend?' She did not reply with an answer, but a kiss.
Hayes gave Kayla a ring pop, she ate it happily. Then he told her to check the inside of the empty package, for her only to find a piece of paper that said 'would you be my gf?' she nodded eagerly, in reply.
Then Cam was creative although a bit cliche. He had a plane write in the air the question. Leah answered with a highly anticipated yes followed by a sweet kiss.
Then there was Carter who was crazy about Mary Cate, fell head over heels for her. But she was just not ready for a relationship yet.
So Matt, Mary Cate, Nat, Shawn, Carter, and I are the only singles right now.
"Are you ready?" Asked Leah, popping into my room out of nowhere.
I grabbed my VIP ticket and attached it to my necklace. "Yeah I am." I also grabbed my jar of pills, they had been working on me. On my tumors in side my colon.
If I was lucky enough, I would have no chemo.
We all got into a car, gleefully. Each boyfriend sat beside his girlfriend, acting extremely sweet to her. Matt, Nat, Mahogany, and I took a row from the van. Cam drove, as he usually did, and Leah took the copilot sit- at moments holding his hand. We were all glad we were going to see Shawn today again.
But somehow I think I had been the one who missed him the most.
We talked all the way to the arena, so it felt like we were there in a jiff; but the concert would begin in half an hour. We presented our tickets to a cop on the front door. He directed us to the very front row.
There was just another person on that row, which was the one and only Becky G- Austin's girlfriend. Nat did not even think of it once and walked to her quickly- followed by Matt and us, we decided not to separate ourselves, but more to go in a group. Nat was a fan of Becky. Nat and Becky talked a whole, fluid conversation in Spanish- which I did not really understand a word of, since they were going fast. I could see Matt drooling, he loved when Nat spoke Spanish.
Nat and Becky seemed to get along very well, they took a couple of selfies together and even exchanged numbers. Becky was also willing to take selfies with each of us, and so she did; she was so nice and stunning.
Soon we sat down on our assigned seats. The concert was going to begin with Shawn as the opening act, boy I wanted to see the badass boy again.
Soon the American Airlines Arena was filled with obnoxious girls- but let's face it, in a few minutes I'd probably turn into one of them out of excitement.
The show begun, Shawn was on a stool. He begun with his song 'She's a Warrior,' they picked the most beautiful girl to be his Warrior Girl. He kissed her scars delicately, a caring way. His song 'Rain' was the next song, it was more of a pop song, with flawless lyrics and a catchy tune.
While he was halfway through the song, a security guy came and informed me they needed me backstage. So I told the crew, and left glad, but a bit nervous. Why did they want me there anyway?
Backstage, the Warrior Girl, who was named Shannon, and I had a chat only in whispers. She was so nice, even though she was bullied her whole life, and was so thankful for Shawn.
Any day I could think she deserved him more than I do.
Shannon gave me her number, I told her I'll text her whenever she needs someone to talk to. That I'm here for her, I'm her friend- and so was Shawn, I told her we both loved her.
Austin soon joined us, and greeted both-Shannon and I-with a warm hug. Shannon kept bawling, and I was internally screaming, the Austin Mahone was in front of me.
"You must be Haylee, right?" He asked, whispering.
"Yes I am." I said, while Shannon grabbed a tissue paper and blew her nose.
"I've heard a lot about you." What had Shawn even told Austin about me?
"Hope they are good things." I said trying to give him a glance that expressed all the worry inside of me.
"Oh they are." He smirked, looking at Becky in the audience and blowing a kiss at her- she blew one back, no fans noticed because they were too emerged in Shawn's performance- but still talking to me. "Oh boy, you're getting the surprise of your life time today."
~~~
Lol you guys! Cliff hanger! Hate on me! But I love cheesy cliffhangers lol. You guys would all expect this chapter for Shawn to dedicate his song to Haylee (Comment if you did think that)
So I uploaded today bc I have a party tomorrow and Friday and probably until Saturday or Sunday I'll upload the next chapter, where stuff is gonna get cool and cheesy and lovely and romantic! Ahhh I can't wait.
I REACHED 50K OMG 😵 ITS LIKE SO MANY READS IN SO LITTLE CHAPTERS! THIS IS NOT EVEN LIKE THAT GREAT OF A STORY OR THAT GREAT OF AN AUTHOR SOO I REALLY, REALLY THANK YOU GUYS! 😘
Go check out 'Tallies' on my profile! I'll update it today maybe :)
Dedications to several beauties: Alyssa and Maddie❤️ You guys have both literally been for me since a long time ago & always comment and vote and it's just too sweet. I bet you guys are both incredible💕 Talk to me whenever you feel like it, I swear I'm nice (lol) I love you so much gorgeous😘
Well, thanks for all the votes, comments, follows, everything. I love y'all beauties so much.
A kiss and lullaby from Shawn,
Nat❤️
PS: Next chapter's dedication goes to a random comment, because I love comments
PSS: love you again
PSSS: kik me (naomi.paolina) whenever you want! Don't be shy ily