THIRTEEN

** thank you so much for 531 reads, means a lot btw pls vote **

1 week later..

"Macy!" someone yells out loud and I just groan not wanting to get up from bed. "Get up lazy ass! You need to get ready because we are going to a party!" they go on and I manage to open my eyes and wake up to Derek in my room. He woke me up to go to a fucking party? I was having such a nice nap and this fucker wakes me up for a party? This party better be good.

I sit up in my bed still half asleep and he takes a seat next to me. I yawn and say,"Let me get this straight you woke me up in the middle of the night to a party?" and he nods at me "By the way it's barely 8 and you haven't been answering my calls so I came here," I just groan

"Okay, fine but get out so I can change," he leaves and closes the door on his way out. I get up from bed looking at my closet. I see a pair of black ripped jeans and see my black shirt that reveals my shoulders and go for it. I look at my shoes and get my black low top Dr. Martins. I smile at my dark cute outfit. "And no black outfits Macy, wear something other then black" he says through my door and I scream in annoyance.

I put it all back and look at my section of clothes that aren't black. I take nude shirt that also shows my shoulders and a little of my waist. I smile once, I find my ripped jeans that aren't black, then my fish net tights.

***

I look at myself in the mirror and instantly regret my outfit. I wasn't comfortable wearing another color other then black. "Macy, hurry we are leaving!" he knocks on my door hard. I don't want to go out anymore. "I don't feel so well," I fake a cough and then he storms into my room and he stops in his tracks once he see's me. "You look amazing, let's go," but this isn't what I wanted to wear. This outfit wasn't even good for me and all I did to my hair was straighten it and for my face I filled in my eyebrows, applied concealer, a dark brown matte lipstick, and a little of highlight on the tip of my nose. I wasn't big on make-up.

He drags me down the hallway and then my mom gushes once she see's me. She hurries down the stairs and gets her phone. "oh my gosh, Macy! You look stunning," she says and tells me to stand next to Derek for a picture and I roll my eyes. "Finally I see you wear something other then that depressing color black," she laughed

"Ethan, come in you too. Come and take a picture with Macy," she was so happy and Derek decides to get out of the picture. He stands next to me and I don't even smile and my mom scolds me. "Macy, smile no one is killing you," so I smile. "Ethan you look so stiff wrap your hands around her waist," she gives him directions and he does as he's told

I fake a smile and ignore that his arm is wrapped around my waist. She leaves and I quickly walk over to Derek. We head out to the car and I see that Ethan was following us. "Don't tell me he's going to come with us?" I ask Derek not even caring that he was right behind me. "I forgot to tell you that," he shoots me a smile. We get in the car and I open the front door but there was bags of food so I go sit in the back.

Ethan takes a seat in the back too but on the left side. I ignore his presence and doze off on my phone. I take out my earphones out of my pocket and plug them in. I play "Melody of a murder" by Scarlett Rose and sing along to the lyrics quietly. I see that my bag was still in here from last time so I get it and see that my weed was still here.

Someone taps my shoulder so I take out an earbud. I look and it was Aaron,"Scoot over, will ya?" he said rude to me. I scoot over and start to roll up a blunt and lick it for to stick. I light it up and inhale the smoke and slowly I exhale the smoke out my mouth forming an o-shape. My earphones fall out of my ears but I'm still smoking. I take a longer hit and this time I let the smoke come out my nose creating circles of smoke.