Poses

Your POV:

"A truly fine soul!"

We all turned our heads in the direction of Claude's echoing voice. I didn't even realize that my anger had spiked, until my tea cup shattered under the force of my hand. I wince at the feeling of being drenched in hot tea along with being stabbed by the cup's shards. Sebastian seemed to be equally upset. Although, from his composure, you wouldn't even notice, but his shadow and aura told otherwise. Grell took notice of it as well.

"Uh...B-B-B-Bassy?"

"Let's go."

"Terribly sorry! I have an appointment with my hair. Hehe," Grell nervously makes up a fake excuse while twirling a strand of her hair. Sebastian jumps into the air, creating a pose. I could see the sparkles radiating off of him.

"Did you bathe in glitter or something?" I raise an eyebrow.

"S-so lovely! Ah! Come here, camera!" Grell quickly grabs her camera, but Sebastian had already landed. "Now pose!"

"So, you know that I plan to make eight additional poses today." He stands up.

'Sly son of a b****.'

"Ah! I can't pass this up! Eight poses! Wait for me!" Grell chases after him.

'Guess I should go too.' I tap the table, which made it glitch into a tree.

'There. Now, we aren't littering.' I chase after the two supernatural beings. We walked for what felt like ages before we come across a town that has become nothing but rubble. Of course, I immediately recognize it.

"Here we are."

"Oh, my. What is this horrible place? But, it could work! Oh! Imagine Bassy nude among the rubble!" Grell drools as he imagined it. I gag at that image.

"No one wants to see that, Grell."

"That's not true! I would!"

"That's because you're you." I could feel the tension growing thicker as Sebastian glares at us for bickering. We instantly shut up, and he points to an old woman.

"Oi, love, care for a taste? Haha! Only joking. I could never manage it. It's been far too long. Got some cobwebs down there, I do." She laughs as she dusts off her skirt. I found myself laughing at her crude joke as well.

"My goodness, it's like there are two of them." Sebastian lightly face palms.

"It may have been gross, but you have to admit it was funny," I defend.

"Welcome, sirs and madam, to the cursed village of Arachnophile."

"What is that? A cross between a spider and a pedophile? Haha!"

"Haha! Can't say I've heard that one before." The lady and I laugh, causing Sebastian to feel a bit annoyed.

"I thought that this place has been burned completely away? How is it that you're still here?" He asks, causing the lady to stop laughing.

"Ah, I was the only one who was saved from the fire. Saved by a demon." After hearing that word, Sebastian's eyes narrowed. I felt a small sting in my chest, making me let out a short gasp. My vision faded to white for a fraction of a second. Like a projector, my eyes made holograms of the lady's flashback. She jumps back, surprised.

"My, what's this?!" The lady seemed as shocked as the rest of us.

'Lloyd never told me this would happen against my will. It hurts!' It's true. My eyes hurt, almost like I was getting stung in the eyes by a hornet. In front of us was a hologram of two boys kicking Luka.