Oh baby!

Sonias POV

"Hey we're going to be late for your appointment now get your ass up and let's go," Norah said while pulling me up. I chuckle and we get in the car. We finished shopping for her wedding about an hour ago.

We reached the doctor's office and walked in. I told the receptionist my name and she told us to be seated until my name was called. I sat down and picked at my nails nervously.

"Stop it! Everything's fine! You probably just ate something bad." Norah tries to calm me, I smile at her then she holds my hand for me to stop my nasty habit.

"Mrs. Blossom" The nurse called out.

"That's me" Norah and I both got up and walked into the room the nurse was heading towards.

"Please make yourself comfortable the doctor will be here any moment." She smiles then leaves.

A middle-aged lady appeared her name tag read Doctor Leslie.

"Hello, Mrs. Blossom how are you doing today?" She smiles

"Great," I say smiling back.

"Okay, let's see. Your report says that you're healthy and the vomiting is caused by morning sickness" she says while flipping through the portfolio.

"I'm sorry did you say morning sickness?" I stare at her confused.

"Yes Mrs. Blossom I've checked your test and it shows that you're about five weeks pregnant congratulations," she says happily.

My mouth fell open. No this can't be. "Oh my goodness this is amazing I'm going to be an auntie!" Norah squeals and hugs me tightly. No this can't be, I would've known...I'm pregnant with Sam's child the person that had cheated on me, the person who doesn't even love me. I was in total shock. I've wanted to be a mother but... Sam and I weren't on good terms. How was I supposed to tell him this news?

"If you may lay down so I could do an ultrasound to check if the baby healthy." The doctor says brings me out of my thoughts.

"Sweetie could you roll up your shirt for me, I will use the transducer probe and the image will pop up on the little computer. This is going to be a little cold" I nod and pull my shirt up.

She spreads a cold clear gel substance on my stomach. She started to move the transducer around my stomach and a black screen lights up.

"See that little thing right there, that's your baby" she points at the little egg-looking thing.

My hands went to my mouth while my tear slid down my cheek, there's a baby growing inside me, my baby. How could I reject such a precious thing? After I lost my child I didn't know I was pregnant then, I didn't see it, I didn't feel. I will make sure nothing happens to my baby again, no one would ever harm her or him. I will make sure of it.

"Oh, sweetie don't cry," Norah says holding my shoulders.

"It's too early to hear your baby's heartbeat," The doctor said. After we were done with the ultrasound we got out of the office.

"Now remember to should show up for your monthly appointments to check on the baby's health." Dr. Leslie said I thanked her then walked outside with Norah. My eyes not leaving the print out of the picture of my baby as I get in the car.

"Samuels gonna be so happy to hear his wife's pregnant!" Norah squeals I look at her and smile.

How will I even tell Samuel? How will he react? Would he even want the baby? So many questions were going through my head I didn't know what to do or say. I couldn't exactly hide it from him, in a couple of months I'll start to show. This is just too much information to process, I can't think about it right now.

Norah had dropped me off at the mansion a couple of minutes ago and I was currently in the living room with the picture of my baby still in hand. I heard footsteps and quickly put them in my coat pocket. I turn around to find Samuel with a smile on his face.

He walked over to me then hugged me "There's my beautiful wife!" He kissed me.

"How d-"

"Sonia you remember my aunt, Rebecca, right." He moves and I see her.

"Sonia honey, how are you" She walks over to me and hugs me tightly.

"I'm great Rebecca. How are you?" I put a fake smile on. This woman is always there when bad happens.

"Oh darling I'm amazing but enough about me, I'm so sorry about what had happened at my party a month ago, I would've visited but Sam here insisted not to," She says looking at Sam. I could see why he did.

My smile has immediately gone away. This woman sure liked to open up old wounds.

"Well I won't take your time, I'm here to tell you that I will be hosting a family dinner next week, it's time we get to know each other," She says tapping my shoulders.

"Well, we'd love to come to Rebecca," Sam says for me.

"Well then it's done I'll see you two love birds then," she says then Sam walks her out. She really is an imitating woman.

I take my heels off and throw myself on the couch. I turn to my side. How will I tell Sam about the baby? It won't be fair to him if I don't tell him about his own child.

"Ugh" I huff while massaging my temples

"I'm sorry about that" I hear Sam say.
My eyes still closed.

"What did the doctor say?" He asked
My eyes immediately shot open, and I sat up.

"Umm well... she said everything was fine, I'm completely healthy." I lie

"That's great to hear!"

"I'm going to bed" I quickly say and head on upstairs.

I changed into my shorts and a teeshirt then crawled into bed.

I couldn't keep this from him. He deserves to know. How can I tell him? We aren't even on good terms. I sigh and turn my body. I shut my eye.