01

B O Y

everyone knows that everyday , there must be someone's celebrating their birthday and so am i.

it is my 21st birthday and i'm celebrating it with my friends in the most hectic and well-known club in seoul.

the red sweetheart neckline bodycon dress perfectly wrapped my hourglass body,the diamond shaped faced,the silky shining black waist level hair follow the rhythm of my butt as i make my way into the nightclub.

as we reached our table,we placed our purse on it and kayla,one of my friends spoke out.

"since today is our birthday girl's day,all of the payments,are all on us." my on fleek eyebrow arched slightly and a smile decorated at the edge of my red lips.

"i don't think i deserve these,but God bless you guys."

they chuckled and kayla moved from our table to order some food and fancy drinks for us while doyoung was preparing the cake on the table.

i watched them silently and i am so grateful to have them around me. we are not those type of good girls,yeah we are good girls.

but they didn't know that we are the bad girls that haven't caught.

life is good.

we got our jobs ; florist in my own flower shop,and we are single but not available.

i was snapped out of my thoughts as i heard kayla's voice booming through the speakers in the club.

"wassup everyone!"

"wassuppp!" the people stopped doing their stuff and turned their attention to kayla.

"tonight is my bestfriend's birthday―"

my eyes widened in shock as the people turned their gaze at me and i realized that the spotlight is on me.

i flashed all of them with my killer smile. some of them are yelling at me "happy birthday" and i need to admit that almost sixty percent of this club is packed with hot guys. my ears also caught some low whispers.

"well,the night is still young,why don't we celebrate it? dj! cue the music!"

then the drop dead bass blasting through the speakers. kayla get down of the stage and approached our table.

"did you get some text from him?" doyoung's voice caused me to look at her with a confused look.

"i received a lot of wishes in my social media,why?"

"you are so slow, gosh." she groaned in annoyance because she knows that i know what does she means but i pretended that i don't understand.

park jimin,my ex.

we broke up last year on my birthday,in my house. we broke up in a good way, but it has been a long time i didn't hear from him.

i shrugged off the thought of him then smiled at her and chugged down the champagne in my hand.

after singing the lame birthday song, make the wish ,blew the candle, slice the cake and eat it (of course) ,kayla dragged doyoung and me to the dance floor.

we were dancing wildly in the middle of the floor.

havana is in the house.

i swayed my body,following the rhythm. beads of sweat started to form on my head and all parts of my body.

i flipped my hair to the back and i felt a pair of hands sneaked around my waist.

i turned around and was lost for word because the person infront of me is too perfect to describe.

"hi,birthday girl."

"hi,boy." i traced my hand along his hardened builded chest.

his eyes is brown in colour which matched his brown messy lock. his pointy nose and those sinful lips looked edible.

"what's your name boy?"

"samuel,and i'm 17"

"ahh,hi samuel." i turned to back face him and grabbed his wrist,tightened it around my waist.

"aren't you too young to be inside here?" i bumped my back at his and grind back at his crotch.

wow,this boy is hard as granite

"am i too young to bring you to the bed?" he whispered into my ear and licked my earlobe. i closed my eyes and breath out a breathy breath in response.

i turned around to face him. i licked my lips and bored into his brown eyes.

then,my eyes looked over samuel's shoulder and found a guy sitting alone on his table at the corner of the club.

curiosity hit me so hard so i decided to approach him. everyone is having fun,but he didn't,plus he looked so familiar.

"hey,samuel,i gotta go,got something to do." his reaction dropped and he forced a smile at me. i leaned in and kissed his cheeks.

"see you around." i winked at him and walked past him toward that familiar guy.

i can feel my palms get sweaty as i make my way closer to him.

"hi,can i see here? you seem lone―"

he brought his head up and my breath caught. i smiled at him and he just give a small smile that cost a . his nose was angular and pointed at his small mouth of his,not too big and not too small.

"happy birthday,im daemi,and yeah i'm lonely."

"thanks,and i can be your company,park jimin because i need a boy on birthday." i stared into his eyes and i can feel the longing warmth started spreading in my chest after a year missing him.