Chapter 33 - Talk Too Soon

Harry's POV

OMG did she just call me sexy daddy?   I look down at Christina with my eyes wide open.  Fuck if she isn't the sexiest fucking woman I have ever seen.   I grab Christina by her hair and shove my cock back in that beautiful mouth of hers fast because i know I am not going to last much longer!   Oh, that mouth feels so damn good around my dick...    fuck yes...   I close my eyes and explode into her mouth.   I am never going to let this woman leave me...  ever. 

I bring my hands up to her face and pull her up to my face and tell her, "Baby girl, I will be your sexy daddy any day.  I need to buy you this red dress I saw."   She looks at me confused and says, "Ok, sexy daddy."    Fucking hell this woman...

We finish up in the bathroom and come out with towels wrapped around us.   As we start to get dressed I toss her one of my t-shirts and tell her to put it on.   As she puts it on I know that that is where she needs to be, in one of my shirts.   I walk to her and put my arms around her and bring her body close to mine and kiss her forehead.

"Would you like to watch a movie?  I have Netflix.   We could watch a nice romantic comedy, if you want." I ask.    She looks up at me and says, "Oooh, I love romantic comedies!   Can we watch the Notebook?  That is my favorite movie!!!!"

No fooking way...  Could she be more perfect?  Please let this work out.  We were made for each other...

I look at her and have the biggest smile on my face and say, "Perfect.".   I suggest I order some Chinese food for us since I didn't have any food in the house.    She says, "Perfect."     Perfect...   We are perfect...  Please don't let this fuck up...  

While we eat our Chinese food, I ask Christina for all her information so I can buy her a ticket to L.A.     She argues with me and tries to tell me that she can pay for it herself.   I tell her that I am sure she can but, it is easier if we buy our tickets together so we can sit together.  How cute is she...  I would never let her pay for anything as long as she was with me.   If these are the only arguments we have, we are good.   I hope I am not talking too soon.

My phone rings and I don't even want to look at it but, I know I need to.   NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO Jeff NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  Why is he calling me?   I hit the ignore button and he calls me right back.  Shit...  

I answer...

Me:   Hello.

Jeff:   We need to talk.

Me:   Jeff, look now is not a good time.

Jeff:   Oh, I think it is Harry.

Me:   Why Jeff?  What is so important?

Jeff:   How about there are pictures everywhere of you with your arms around Christina outside your apartment door?  There are also pictures of you leaving your building the same time Christina is being put into the ambulance and then pictures of you leaving the hospital through the back door while Christina is leaving out of the front door of the hospital with her father!!!     Her fucking father!!!!!!   Vincenzo Ferrari!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Me:  What? How did someone get a picture of us by my door?  

I look at Christina and she looks like she saw a ghost...

Jeff:  Looks like Antonio took this picture and sent it to a reporter he knows and tipped them off.

Me:   Ok, so we will just have to go public.   That is what I want Jeff.