020: No Sweet Dreams

B E L L A D O N N A

I laid in the hospital bed, while David paced back-in-forth. He was cussing about how he was going to kill Clarence if it was the last thing he did. Kianna was trying to call him down and Yahmen was trying to keep Trey distracted. I pretty much tuned out everything and everyone.

I tried to think positive thoughts, but right now I really hated myself and I wish I could die. I dumbly put myself in this position. I should've just let him leave instead of feeling bad. It was all pretty much my fault.

Then the doctors are taking forever for me to see if my baby is okay. I just want to know is my baby is okay and they are keeping me and David in the dark. Honestly, I thought David was going to make this my fault but he took it so much differently.

Meanwhile, I'm going crazy but still trying to keep my blood pressure at a normal level. All this yelling from David really was starting to give me a headache and Kianna yelling at him to calm down made it so much worse.

"Can everyone shut up." I said lowly. They didn't hear me. "Just shut up!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. "I'm trying to stay sane right now and y'all are giving me a headache. So for me and my babies sake please shut the hell up...." I yelled and sat silently. "Please." I broke down.

David immediately came running to comfort me. He held my hand and kissed it telling me things I needed to hear from 'I Love yous' to 'everything going to be okay'. And I needed that but at first no one really knew what to say when they saw me laying in the hospital when IVs in my arm. They were more distraught than I was.

Yahmen broke down crying and hasn't said a word really. She just held Trey who was crying because he seen me hurt and didn't understand. My best friend was hurting so bad but she stayed strong for me. That's why I loved her cause she was so stable and strong when I needed her to be.

"Where are the fuckin doctors mane?" David bounced his leg impatiently.

Just when he was getting impatient a doctor walked in with two police officers. "Miss Fox, hello, how are you?"

"Can y'all just tell me if my baby is okay?" I asked trying to get to the point.

The doctor cleared his throat. "The baby is fine. The bleeding was due to forced entry in the vaginal area. You passing out was due do your adrenaline at a high that sparked a painful contraction, but you're fine and so is the baby."

I cried putting my hand over my stomach rubbing it. David kissed my stomach multiple times.

"I'm officer Cohen and unfortunately we still haven't found Clarence yet so we are going to have you under 48 hour surveillance. He couldn't have gotten far." The officer explained. "We are going to find him."

David started to talk but I just squeezed his hand. "Okay thank you."

"When can she get discharged?" David asked.

"I just need to go get the papers. Let the officers know where you guys will be and they will follow you and you should be fine." The doctor said.

We did everything we needed to do and David took me to his place and Yahmen took Trey to her house. I couldn't sleep after that. I couldn't eat either.

"You need to eat Bella." David said.

"I'm not hungry." I said laying on his chest.

"It's not a matter of if you're hungry it's a matter of my baby needs to eat and I just need you to relax and stay outta ur head. That shit not gonna happen again. I put that on my life." He said lifting me up gently and leaving to get some food from his kitchen.