Chapter Eleven

20 minutes later we pulled up to our flat, and Bella was sleeping. So Louis grabbed his luggage and I took Bells inside and put her down in her crib.

"Do you want something for dinner?" Louis yelled from the living room.

"Can we order a pizza?" I yelled back.

"Extra cheese?" he called.

I just laughed. He knew me so well.

I walked into the kitchen, perching myself on the counter next to Louis while he ordered the pizza.

"Why did you tell Bella you're her dad?" I asked when he was done. "You know she's NEVER gonna let this go now. She's grown up with you Lou..she's so used to you.."

Lou stood in front of me, leaning his hands on the counter on either side of me.

"Exactly. I'm practically like a dad to her anyways. Harry won't man up and take responsibility, let me. I'm not gonna just disappear when things get hard for me, You matter too much to me."

I pressed my forehead to his, smiling.

"Have I ever told you how amazing you are?" I murmured.

"Only every day." Louis smirked.

He stared down at me for a few moments, his blue eyes pulling me in, before he leaned in closer and softly pressed his lips to mine.

I was stunned at first, but then I found myself kissing him back, looping my arms around his neck to pull him in closer. His lips were soft, and he tasted minty. Just when we were getting really into the kiss, my front door flew open, slamming into the wall. Louis jumped back, and I saw Harry, standing in the middle of my living room, eyes blazing as his eyes settled on us.

"WHAT THE HELL LOUIS?!" he yelled.

Uhoh....I thought.

~*Harry's POV*~

The second I walked through the airport terminal, my eyes landed on Lucy, standing there clutching Bella. And I know she saw me two, the way her arms tightened protectively around her daughter, and she looked to Louis. Louis. He...sometimes I couldn't stand his friendship with Lucy. Although if it hadn't been for him then I never would have met her. When Amanda saw me looking at Lucy though, HER arm tightened around mine.

Louis ran up and picked up Lucy, spinning her and Bella around. But Bella, being her adorable self, was reaching out to me.

"Awww is this your sister Haz?" Amanda asked, motioning to Bella, who was still clawing at the air, begging me to hold her.

"Ah no, the little one's my niece. That's my sister." I said, pointing at Lucy, praying neither she or the boys would say anything against me.

They didn't say anything, just all...stared at me.

Bella's eyebrows scrunched up in confusion too.

"Can I hold her?" Amanda asked Lucy, smiling.

She loved kids, but...for some reason, they didn't really like her.

Lucy hesitated, but handed Bella over, and almost as soon as she left Lucy's arm she started to squirm and fuss, fighting Amanda.

"DADDY." She yelled, reaching for me.

Shit. This was not supposed to happen.

"I'm not daddy sweetheart. Not daddy."

Bella stopped squirming and looked hard at me, her eyes even more confused than before.