Grief

This story is fictional it's just something I've thought about writing some places that may be named in this story may or may not be real. There may be allot of foul language, sexual abuse and drugs if this is something you cannot stand please don't read my story if there's something you don't understand pretaing to the slang I may use inbox me
Good luck I hope you like Why she crys.
__________________________________

Joy to the world
The Lord has come
Let earth receive her King
Let every heart prepare Him room
And heaven and nature sing
And heaven and heaven and nature sing
_

___________________________________________
Chapter one

Wind blew snow flakes everywhere has i sat on the churchs stairs voices sang througout the church. People walked by with their families has I watched closely wishing this was something I had but tears ran down my face thinking of the events that brought me to this very moment where I was now a lost and unhappy soul at only 15 years of age. I was out of a home and clothing living from shelter to shelter after my house caught on fire with both my mother and father.

What hurt me to the core was knowing I should have been the one burned alive with them but instead. I was at the store buying supplies for dinner that night. Doing what was asked of me I remember like it was yesterday.

A memory that refuses to leave my mind seeing the flames burn throughout the only home I knew, firefighters fought to take out the fire my crys mixed with the screams of neighbors.

why did this have to happen especially to my family yes we wernt the richest people but we we're the happiest.

" mommy and daddy why'd you leave me" here in the cold world"

it was the night before Christmas a holiday I've always loved so dearly as a child but those feelings flew away the night my parents left me. Has the singing stopped it was time to find my next resting place as I tightened my jacket heading in the direction of no where.

So this is my first chapter I hope you like it for the first couple of chapters they will be short since I'm introducing the actual character who will be named soon .