Pregnant?

Summer's POV
I wake up and run straight to the bathroom and throw up everything I ate. Other then that my sleep was awesome. During that thought my door bell rang I looked through the peek hole and saw Grace and Yosary. I opened the door.
S: "Hey"
G Y: "Hey"
S: " come in"
*Grace and Yosary walks in with a bag in grace's hand.*
S: " what's that?"
Y: " we brought you a pregnancy test for you because we care and want to know what is wrong with you."
S: " oh okay I will take them then."
*Summer takes pregnancy test from grace and goes to use the restroom.*
S: " it says to wait for 3 minutes "
G: "okay"
Y: "okay"
* Summer sits down and watches the tv.*
*Grace and Yosary are nervous*

3 minutes later 3rd person

Timer goes off summer,Grace,and Yosary go to look at the pregnancy test all four of the pregnancy test say pregnant 1-2 weeks on the screen. Summer starts crying thinking how is she going to take care of the baby. Grace and Yosary comfort Summer,and tell her everything is going to be alright.Summer calls her mom and tells her everything then makes a appointment for the doctor tomorrow.

Summer's POV
Today is the next day.Grace and Yosary are still at the house because we had a sleepover. It is 8:30 a.m, and I need to get ready for my appointment at 10:00 a.m. I do my morning routine,and put on a maxi dress with vibrant floral print,black boots,and I put my hair in a side twist.
Picture of outfit at the top ^^

I go down stairs make breakfast, wash the dishes,and head out the door at 9:35 a

I go down stairs make breakfast, wash the dishes,and head out the door at 9:35 a.m. I get there do some paperwork, and wait to be called.
N: "Ms.Banks may you please follow me "
S: "yeah sure"
N: "sit in this room and the doctor will be in here in no time."
S: "okay"
*the nurse leaves the room*

5 minutes later
Dr.B: "Hi I'm Dr.Blue and I will be conforming if you are pregnant are not"
S: "hi and okay"
Dr.B: "are you nervous?"
S: "Yeah a little"
Dr.B: "it's going to be okay I will just give you your prescription for your pregnancy vitamins and check on the baby."
S: "oh okay"

After the appointment
I drive to the store to get some food and snacks.I have an hour till it is time for me to get my prescription.i go to checkout,then home, and put up the groceries then I talked to My Mom to pass time. I go back to the store and get my prescription.A guy comes up to me.
G:hi
S:hello?
G: are you summer?
S: yes,why?
G: Tyler has been looking for you
* summer's heart stops*
G: he is trying to find you to tell you he is sorry and wants to talk to you
S: really what is his number
*Summer and the guy Exchange numbers*
S: thanks...
G: Ben
S: thank you Ben
Ben: no thank you lu-summer