Wedding Bells

-unedited-

-unedited-

Sonias POV

Weeks pass by and finally the day we've all been waiting for! Norah and Jackson's wedding.

I was upstairs in the bridal room. I had put on a red dress that hugged my curves, it showed off my cleavage perfectly because of its v shape neckline. It didn't hide my stomach. I thought being two months pregnant would be easy to hide my stomach. I'm sure no one would notice. Norah had picked out this dress herself, I couldn't say no to her. As for my hair was styled in an up-do and my makeup was done earlier at the salon.

I walk downstairs and sat in my assigned seats beside Sam. Samuel was wearing a black tux that hugged his body nicely making all his muscles noticeable. He's looking handsome as always, His hair was gelled back and his beard was starting to grow. Made him look even hotter...I just wanted to rip his shirt- snap out of it Sonia. It's the pregnancy hormones talking.

"You look good" Sam whispers in my hair and felt butterflies in my stomach and I almost smiled.

"Shh, Norahs coming" the music begins and Norah walks down the aisle. I gush at the sight of my best friend she looks absolutely stunning. I look over at Jackson and the look on his face is priceless he's so in love with her and it's so cute. Jack and Norah are such an adorable match, they truly are goals. I wish I had what they have, A strong bond. Sam held me by the waist and I don't bother looking or stopping him. I was too busy gushing at the sight of my bestie.

The ceremony had passed and we were all currently at the after-party. Sam and I stood beside Norah.

"Congrats babe!" I say then hug her and Jack.

"Congratulations," Sam says to the both of them.

"Thank you! And thanks for making everything perfect Sonia." Norah smiles and I hug her.
I had arranged everything from the flowers for the tables to organizing the tables and seats, not an easy job.

"Anything for you." I smile.

"And congrats to you guys too," Jack says and Sam looks at him confused.

"Sorry?" Sam chuckles

"Congrats on your baby!" Jack says again and my mouth immediately dropped. Oh shit. He knows. Sam looks at me then back at Jack he nods "Thanks man" he smiles then walks out.

I follow him into the hallway and stop him "Sam, where are you going!" I say and he turns around his face furious. His jaw clenched.

"You're pregnant?" He asked in a stern voice.

I lowered my gaze "Yes, I was going to tell you but-" He cuts me off.

"When were you going to tell me? Sonia how long have known?" He yells

I look up at him, he looked hurt. "I...I found out about a month ago"

"You've known for a month and you didn't tell me! You had a whole month to tell me, Sonia!"

"Don't yell at me! How was I supposed to tell you, you cheated on me. What was I supposed to say! Go back up to you and say hey by the way I just found out I'm pregnant!" I yell.

Sam sighs and reaches closer to me to hold my hands.

"Sonia I've said this so many times I love you and never stopped loving you. When the time is right I will explain everything to you. But please trust me. I am here for you and our child." He hugs me and I let him.

"I can't do that Sam you're asking me to trust you. I can't, not after what I saw" I cry.

He pulls me to his chest "Shh love we'll talk about that later. You've just given me the most precious gift, being a father and you being the mother of our child is the best thing I could ask for". He says his chin resting on my head.

My heart melted he wanted to be a father. But how could I forget what he'd done? I couldn't think of that now, right here in his arms made me feel like I belong.

"Umm, I hope I'm not interrupting anything..." Norah's voice brought me back to reality and I pulled away from Sam.

"No. No, you not, what's up?" I straighten myself up and walked towards her.

"Jack and I need a ride to Vermont. From there we'll be leaving tomorrow at nine p.m" she says nervously

"Vermont? That's a five-hour drive" I say.

Her smile immediately turned into a frown and I hated when she looked like that.

"It's fine-"

"Of course we can! It'll be fun! A trip would be nice! I say immediately, I couldn't stand her being sad. Her face lit up.

"Are you serious?! Oh my god thank you, Sonia" I smile and hug her

"Okay, we'll pick you up in the morning be ready by eight," I say and she walks away.

I turn around to find Sam looking at me like I was crazy.

"What!? She was upset! Did you not see her face!" I say

"Vermont is a 5-hour drive, are you down with that?" He says

"Of course how hard can It be"