Suga

This picture is my reaction every time I see BTS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on my favorite chair as I was reading one of my favorite books I took my index finger and placed it between my small glasses to push them up.

Yoongi was lazily laying down on the couch as he watched me read. A little smile placed on his handsome face as I was too focused on the book.

"Didn't you read that book like three times already?, he asked.

"Yes! I love it so much! It's such an amazing book with a lot of romance", I sighed as I stared into space.

"Sometimes I wish my life was like this book. Sadly it isn't", I said, kicking my feet up onto the chair.

"Well maybe because you're always spending your nights reading books. You need to remove your cute elvish nose out of books and go out on dates with people. And when I say people, I mean me", he said, sitting up.

"I don't have time for dates", I said, focusing back on the book.

"Clearly", he said.

"Oh my god, Robert gave Suzy roses. That's so sweet", I pouted as I faced the page towards Yoongi so he could read.

"I don't do romance. All of that is too cheesy", he said, raising one side of his lip to show his reaction of disgust.

"Tsk. You've never been in a serious relationship so you wouldn't know", I said.

"You haven't either", he said.

"Yes I have", I said to him, taking of my glasses which got a strange reaction from Yoongi.

"Being in a relationship for a whole year when you were six does not count", he chuckled.

"It does too...great now I'm not in the mood to read. Thanks a lot", I smiled sarcastically at him as I set down my book on the table.

"You're welcome. Now that you're not busy, let's go on a date", he said.

"I thought you said you don't do romance", I raised an eyebrow.

"It's not like I said we should have a candlelit dinner with music and dressed all formal or whatever. I was gonna take you bowling", he said.

"Oh. Well I like bowling. Even though I never been bowling. Let me go get dressed", I stood up and made my way to my room.

"What's wrong with what you're wearing?", he asked.

"Uh..well don't I have to look a little bit more decent since it's a date? It is a date right?", I asked.

"Do you want it to be a date?", he smirked.

My eyes slightly widened as he stood up and walked towards me. The way his lips turned into a smirk. It's like it's repeatedly stabbing me in the heart.

"Maybe we should stay here and chat", I laughed nervously and way too loud.

"You're right. Maybe we should stay here and "chat". I love "chatting". Maybe we could even-"

He cornered me with both of his arms blocking me. His body stopped but his face was moving closer. I kept stuttering and I'm pretty sure my face was red.

"Uh..I think..this is very inappropriate", I mumbled softly as I stared into his eyes.

His lips were inches away from mine. I thought he was gonna kiss me but when I opened my eyes, his smirk turned into a smile.

"So..bowling?", he asked and sat back down on the couch.

I nodded and quickly ran into my room to put on my shoes. I looked at myself in the mirror and frowned at the person in front of me. My nerdy glasses, high ponytail, t-shirt and jeans with sneakers.

My arm went up to my hair to pull out the hair tie and fixed my hair a little bit. I look okay. I groaned and grabbed my jacket to meet Yoongi in the living room.

"Wow, I've never seen you with your hair down", Yoongi said, obviously in awe as he saw my hair.

"Yeah well...we should go", I chuckled awkwardly and grabbed my purse.

When we arrived at the bowling alley, Yoongi led me to a lane and helped me put on the bowling shoes. I was kinda nervous to bowl because I've never tried it before but I can't look like I'm afraid.

Yoongi went first. He only hit 8 pins but he was still upset he didn't get a strike. He sat down next to me and motioned me to go next. I grabbed a bowling ball that had purple swirls all over it. I stood in front of the lane but I was confused because I don't know the right way to hold the ball.

"Need help?", Yoongi chuckled.

"Um..no I don't. I-I got i-", he stood behind me and held my hands.

He showed me where to put my fingers and how to throw the ball so I could get a strike.

"You think you could do it?", he whispered into my ear.

"Uh Yeah", I said.

I cleared my throat and rolled the ball exactly the way he said. I got to knock down only five pins. I pouted but from behind me I can hear claps.

"Good job. You beat Taehyung the first time he tried bowling. He didn't hit any pins. Since you're getting the hang of it, let's make a bet? Whoever wins gets to set a punishment for the loser", he smirked.

"But you're better than me", I said.

"Exactly", he smiled.

"I just wanna do this for fun", I stuttered and looked away because his smile is too much.

"Alright. But someday we're gonna have to do it", he said.

"Do...it?", I asked, blushing intensely.

"Yeah. The bet. What were you thinking?", he smirked.

"N-Nothing. Let's keep playing", I laughed awkwardly.

After an hour, we decided to stop playing. Yoongi won. Not surprised but still just thinking what would happen if we made that bet.

We walked side by side with each other as we went home. I felt comfortable around him. His hand brushed against mine until he had the courage to intertwine our hands together. I smiled to myself and made sure he didn't see me.

"Wait-"

He stopped me in front of a flower shop. He walked in to grab a few roses and paid for them. He smiled and handed them to me. There were only five roses but it meant a lot to me.

"What's this for?", I asked.

"Something cheesy. That's what was missing", he said.

This time I didn't hide the smile that appeared on my face. He grabbed my hand again and continued to walk back home.

Today wasn't like what I usually read from my favorite books but who knows? Maybe our book will come out better.
______________________________