1. Special Moments

They all sat around the living room, chatting among one another. Styles' decided to come over for dinner at Tomlinson's. Their two kids are sitting in a corner of the living room, coloring.

"No, Loulou, don't color out of the picture. Let me help you." Harry said and guided Louis' jerking hand around the picture. Louis just giggled, finding it funny. Some of his drool landed on the picture but Harry didn't mind.

"See! It's good now!" Harry cheered making Louis giggle and squeal.

"Wanna help me to do mine?" Harry asked and Louis nodded. Harry scooted closer to Louis with his picture and they continued their coloring.

"Doctors said that he wouldn't walk since he's 7 now." Jay, who was watching the boys color, said.

"I don't think so. Don't lose hope. There are plenty of times the doctors are proven wrong, Jay." Anne said wrapping an arm around Jay's shoulder.

"Yeah. And he can balance himself and take few steps using something for support. So that's a win." Jay said smiling. Anne nodded, smiling as well. 

"Mommy?" Anne turned her head and saw her 8 years old standing there.

"Yes, honey?" She sent him a warm smile.

"Loulou, ate a crayon." He said gesturing to Louis.

"Oh, thank you for telling us, Harry." Jay said smiling warmly at the boy and stood up.

"Eating a crayon? Huh? Mommy got a naughty baby?" Jay cooed, making Louis throw his head back and giggle. Jay smiled and took him into the bathroom to clean his mouth before he choke on crayon.

After brushing Louis' teeth and rinsing his mouth Jay brought him back to the living room.

"Wanna watch some TV? Harry is also watching." Jay asked wiping away some drool going down the boy's chin. She sat Louis on the couch, next to Harry who quickly pulled him close.

"Don't eat crayons, Loulou. Mommy said it's not good." Harry advised but that never went through Louis' mind. Boy just let out an unnecessary giggle. Harry smiled and pulled Louis closer to himself, if that's possible.

-

Halfway into the movie they were watching, Louis slid down the couch to the floor. He stood up using the couch as support. Harry paused the movie and watched Louis, ready to jump for help if he fell. Louis walked a few steps using the couch for help and fell on his bum. He giggled like mad at that making Harry laugh too.

"Where are you going, Loulou?" Harry asked but Louis just sat there. At this both Jay and Anne came out of the kitchen. They watched as Louis got a hold of the couch with his jerky hand and stood up again. Anne cooed and Jay smiled proudly.

"Come to mommy." Jay said clapping her hands to get Louis' attention. Louis made a gurgling sound and walked a few steps with the help of the couch. He looked at his mommy who's still cooing at him. He took two more steps with support and paused. He let go of the couch and balanced himself, making Jay and Anne gasp.

He then took one step and fell on his bum, trying to take a second one.

"Oh my god, he took his first step!" Jay's eyes filled with happy tears. Harry cheered and clapped making Louis copy his action. Jay ran to her baby and scooped him up.

"My angel." She pressed him close to her chest and peppered his face with kisses.

"Mommy, Loulou took his first step!" Harry screamed out his joy making Anne smile fondly and nod.

-

It has been 2 years since Louis took his first step. Now he can waddle around with nothing for support. Jay can't be more proud of her baby.

Louis is 9 and Harry is 10 now.

"Lou! Harry is here baby" jay shouted up the stairs as she opened the door, greeting her best friend and her son.

Louis slowly stepped down the stairs, holding the rail a few times for support. When he reached the bottom he squealed at the sight of his curly haired friend.

"Hello, Lou!" Harry said joyfully and ran to his best friend.

Louis smiled widely ,crinkles forming at the corner of his eyes. Harry wrapped his arms around the smaller boy and squeezed him in a hug.

"Boys why don't you play in the garden" Anne said lightly pushing Harry towards the door.

Harry jumped with excitement. "Let's go Lou. Get on my back" Harry said kneeling down for Louis to climb on with some help from his mum. "Piggy back ride!" Harry exclaimed.

Louis squealed loudly as Harry ran off into the garden with Louis clinging to his back. His little hands gripping Harry's shirt. Harry ran around the garden a little as Louis giggled loudly putting his head back.

"Let's play a game." Harry said sitting on the grass so Louis could crawl to sit in front of him.

Louis crossed his legs in front of Harry, playing with the small Daisy's in the grass.

"Let's make a flower crown! My mom taught me how to do one. It's so fun." Harry said excitedly. Louis squealed out a giggle.

Louis picked a daisy and handed it to Harry with a small smile. Harry took the little flower and linked it with a few others.

Jay walked over and knelt down behind Louis. "What are you making boys?" Jay asked stroking Louis hair.

"A flower crown" Harry said with excitement, Adding some more flowers to the crown.

Jay stayed and watched as the boys worked together to make a flower crown. Watching how Louis would smile so wide when handing Harry a new flower.

"Who should we make this for Lou?" Harry asked adding a few small pink flowers. Harry sighed remembering that Louis can't speak. Not yet, anyways.

Louis smiled and babbled a little trying his hardest to form a word. 

"M-ma-ma" Louis stuttered out. He squealed after the word left his mouth, clapping his hands with excitement. He kept babbling it again and again.

Jay and Harry both gasped in complete shock. "Louis, baby, you said your first word! Oh my angel!" jay squealed hugging her baby to her chest. Happy tears pooling in her eyes.

"Lou said his first word" Harry shouted jumping to his feet and doing a little happy dance.

Louis giggled loudly at his best friend and slowly steadying himself on his feet to do a happy dance too.

-

So, it's safe to say that Harry stayed with Louis through every special moment of Louis' life, until he's not.

****

(Word Count 1079)

A/N- FIRST CHAPPY!!!! Me and Paris are so f***ing excited for this book that we can't sleep at night. And I saw our readers are excited for this too. Thank you so much for sticking with our sh*t guys. We love you soooo much! (: xxxx

And Paris wrote the second half of this and I wrote the first half. I hope it's good and that you'd enjoy this. (:

AND OMFG MISS YOU IS SOOOOOO GOODDDD *dies* 

So.... 

How're you? your family? your friends? your pets? 

Hope they are all doing good! (: 

QOTC - Tea or coffee?

Answer - Tea with milk and no sugar. 

-Ash