Computer Lessons 101

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: I apologize for not updating this story in a long while. I've recently becoming addicted to Animal Crossing Pocket Camp. In this chapter (Your Name) will be teaching the organization the basics of using a computer. Hopefully nothing bad happens ^^; . As usual this chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

~Third Person Point of View~

With some of Dimentio's and Count Bleck's magic they turned the meeting room into a class room. It contains a white board, a teacher's desk, a few motivation posters, and seven desks for each of them. (Your Name) will be teaching them basic computer lessons and how to use them. On each of the seven desks there's a laptop customized and fit for Count Bleck, Timpani, O'Chunks, Nastasia, Mimi, Dimentio, and Mr.L. The laptops are decorated in different colors and designs while O'Chunks's keyboard is fit to suit his large hands. 

~(Your Name) Point of View~

"Okay everyone I want you to turn on your laptops by pressing the power button." I instructed. They obeyed. After that I taught them how to use certain programs like word processing for typing essays, using the search engine, how to download programs, and video chat. "Um (Your Name) what's Youtube?" Mimi asked. I smiled and replied "Let me show you." I showed them a few funny videos and clips making them laugh hard. Once I've finished teaching the group they began searching the web and having fun. Mimi is watching some fashion tips, Dimentio is reading different poetry, and the rest is watching Youtube. 

~Mr.L Point of View~

"Um (Your Name)? Can you help me upgrade Brobot?" I asked. "Of course Mr.L lead the way." She replied. I held (Your Name)'s hand and escorted her to the garage towards our destination. "So what do you need help on?" She questioned. "Well Brobot could used some intelligence upgrades, modifications to his mainframe, and maybe install a AI software?" I replied. "Okay." (Your Name) responded as I took out my tool box. We began upgrading  and modifying Brobot's mainframe, but while working I realized that we make a great team. We shared stories, laughed, smiled, and blushed making me happy to be with (Your Name). Few hours later Brobot is now completely upgraded and ready for a important mission. "Thank you (Your Name) how can I repay you?" I asked. "Well maybe this Saturday.. can we... go on another date?" She suggested. "Yeah!!" I replied in excitement. 

Author's Note: Done!! Sorry if it's short and junk!! ;-; Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!