22- Will We Meet Again?

Athena's pov

"Ouwwh.. What am I gonna do? " for a hundred times I ask myself. I buried my face on my palms. I looks outside, it's already night. Almost 3 hours I locked myself in my room while my mom discussing something with grandad. I can't barely listen to their conversation. And how about boboiboy?

He's in his room ever since that too. I was wondering what's his feelings right now.. Does he still want me to leave, even after we've defeat adudu.. I sigh.

"I don't wanna leave.. I want to stay here. " I talk to myself. I didn't even bother to take a rest after those big fight. I can't even stay still in one place because of the worries that covered me.
Then i heard mom calls my name.

"Athena, get down here please! " mom said smoothly, no sign that shows she's mad. I let out a relief sigh, knowing that she's in a good mood. I opened the door, I saw my mom and tok abah were looking at me while my mom wave her hand, the sign that ask me to go downstairs.

I inhaled and exhaled, then I went downstairs, sitting beside my mother. She stroke my hair gentlely, make me kinda miss her along we're apart.

"Mom, do I really have to go? " I asked her looking directly into her eyes with a sympathy-eyes, hoping that she will change her mind.

My mom exhaled and said those disappointed words, "sorry darling, we've made our decision. " I pout.. Erk.. It didn't work.. Great, now I feels like I want to cry. I lower down my head, sign of disappointed.

"Tok abah has told me everything about your friends. " mom stated. I lifted up my head.

"They're all nice to you, and I'm so glad to hear that you can make a friend. " I smile upon hearing my mother's conclusion. At least she does understand that I have a great relationship with my friends.

"But the fight still make me breathless. " she added, I avoided my mom's look, bit my lip, sigh in regretful.

"Is a week enough for you to enjoy with friends before we go back to America? " mom asked my decision.

Well for me it will never be enough, I wanted to spend time with them more than a week.. A month maybe? Or a year.. Rather forever. But what can I do, one week is the longest time mom will give me.

I let out a sigh and nodded. "Yes mom. I think a week is enough. " I decide. Mom stroke my hairs. "Well then, after a week I'll pick you back ok? " her last word before she got up, and about to leave.

"Where are you going Tina? " grandad asked in confusion.

"Umm hotel, I've already check in to the hotel nearby. "

"You don't wanna sleep here? At least a day, with your daughter. " grandad suggest. Both of us look at my mom. She smile sheepishly.

"No it's ok dad, I don't think there's still have an empty room for me here. So yeah.. Hotel.. Bye! " she said, point out and get lose.

Huh like I don't know, she's not a type that love to stay in a village house, even this house doesn't seem so 'village' . You get it, right?

I let out a heavy sigh, looked at grandad. He gave me a warm smile . "Well, already midnight.. Better go to sleep. " grandad said. I nodded. Give a peck to grandad, already be our routine to kiss grandad's forehead before we go to sleep.

"Goodnight tok. " I wish with a soft voice.

I stepped up to the stairs and my eyes started to wet. I walked slowly with my eyes getting blurred, cover by tears. I opened the door, as I closed it I wipe my tears.