Chapter 23

Well here is another chapter. Hope you like it!

======================================================================

“Why are you here? No first how do you know where I live? Wait it was you wasn’t that left that note? No wait GET OUT MY TREE!” He smirked, that same dumb annoying one! He jumped down from my tree and landed, though I hate to admit it, perfectly. Why does everyone have to show-off today?

He put a finger to his chin, “Let’s see…” He held up his hand and started counting, “I am here because you seem to be lacking some info, I know where you live because I followed you back here the first day of school, yes that was me because I was bored and I’m not in your tree. Though really it isn’t your tree you can’t own nature.”

Both my hands were in fist and I was growling but the creep just looked around like a….wait a second did he just admit to being a creepy stalker? “Wait why did you follow me?” He looked at me and rolled his eyes, “I was curious. I mean with weretigers being so rare…” “What?!?” He looked at me and tiled his head, “You didn’t know? See werewolves and weretigers usually want to live in the same area but that doesn’t usually work so they fight but since werewolves move in packs and weretigers travel alone…well you know stuff happens and the werewolves win which has caused weretigers to decrease a lot. Your father didn’t tell you this?”

I looked down and remembered what dad had said about not knowing the werewolves, was this what dad was talking about? “See I was going to tell you all of this if you would have sat with me at lunch, you know it is rude to blow-off an invite to dine with someone.”

“How do you know all this?” I looked at him and he stared laughing, “Amazing you still hasn’t figured it out yet? I well give you a hint.” He went down on all fours and started shaking then he turned into a wolf, with blue eyes, brown fur with……wait a minute he would be the stupid wolf that winked!

Looking closer I could see he was huge; his nose was to my shoulder. He turned, hitting me in the face with his tail. I tried to bite it but he jumped over the fence before I could. I growled, this time I won’t lose I and ran to the fence and jumped then Changed in the air. ’’’I landed as a tiger. I smelled the air; I could smell another animal running at a fast speed through the forest. If I was human I would have smiled. Let’s see who’s the fastest were. Oh wait I already know the answer. I started running and slowly yet surly closing the distance between us.