The end.

A week later, Nelson Trey, activist ,and founder of MASA (movement against sexual abuse); a group known, for its radical campaigns against sexual abuse offenders, pays Vicky a visit.
* at Vicky's apartment*
"Nelson! How are you?, Please, come in."
Nelson Trey , a muscular six foot tall man. Probably, six years younger than Vicky. He is putting on a large vintage shirt , with a slim fit, Polo jean.
"Thank you. Sister , nice to meet you" he said with *a smile on his face*.
"Oh, please , call me Vicky. My days as a Reverend Sister are over. Please, have a sit."
"Thank you. Vicky? I bought some Chinese noodles, and grilled catfish. Hope, you don't mind?" * he takes a pack for himself , and gives the other pack to Vicky.*
"I love Chinese. Thank you." * she sits on her bed, while she unwraps the good pack.*
"Is that Game of thrones?" asked Nelson* pointing at Vicky's TV screen*
" yes, this is the final season . I'm a big fan.
"fascinating, but the movie is highly uncensored , and not approved by the church."
" yea, but the same church ,approves of sexual misconduct." said Vicky* they both laugh*.
" So, Vicky, why are you in a hurry to take this case to court? "
" Taking it to court now, is the only way to protect those girls. They can't be locked up with that man. "
"Okay. Don't you think you need more time, to gather evidence and prepare your case."
Vicky, drops the food pack on the table. "look at this."
She pulls out a photograph from a file jacket .
"wow! Is that the priest? Look at his weird looking butt.*they both laugh*"No jury in the world, will see this, and not put in a guilty verdict.
"Exactly. The girls and some staff, have all agreed to testify if called upon."
"We have a solid case then. Well done." said Nelson *while nodding his head in approval*." All we need now is publicity". *He pulls out a notepad*"You know very well that, this is a conservative city. The judge ,and jury might tend to be biased. So, we must ensure that we present our case , clearly to the public. I'm friends with Kamo, the OAP at sunrise FM. I'll get an appointment on his morning show. That would be after, we file the case at the high court."
"Okay. Very good.I hope it all works out. " said Vicky with her arms folded.

" Good - good morning tropical city! Its your boy Kamo, here on sunrise FM. Listen, listen, when I say 'OSHEY' you say 'BADDEST'. Are you ready?
OSHEY! - - - BADDEST.
Kamo, one of the most successful, On air personalities in the city, with over two million people tunning in each day, for his early morning show. "Yo - One love, My people. Its a beautiful day, and we are giving you the biggest jams and the latest gossip in town. Here in the studio with me; is a Reverend sister, who was expelled, and has filed a law suit against the church and a certain priest for sexual abuse offences. But, first, let's listen to Sugar Cane by *Tiwa Savage*

" yo! Its still your boy, Kamo, here on Sunrise FM. Giving you the biggest gist, and latest gossip in town. So, is it still Reverend Sister Victoria? "
"I'm done with that. Just call me, Miss Victoria"
"wow! This is so deep. What really happened? How did things get to this stage."
"well, Kamo, thing's got so bad, mainly because, the church doesn't really want to get tangled in any scandal. But that's not good enough. Those girls at Rose Mary's college are being abused, by the chief administrator of the college. I blew the whistle, and I'm being punished for it. "
"firstly, it's just an allegation. Do you have substantial evidence, to back things up."
" of course, I have recorded interviews, with victims, and the girls are willing , and ready to testify. "

" what do you think, will be the outcome?"
"firstly, we want compensation for the girls. While the reverend father might face a ten year prison sentence. "
" how much are we talking about. "
"ten million."
"what? Ten million? What will it be used for? "
" seventy percent, will be shared equally, amongst those affected. Fifteen percent will be given to MASA, while ,the remaining fifteen percent will go to my NGO, which provides; free food for ,the homeless within the City. "
" do you have plans to return, to the convent. "
" hell no! There are many ways to serve the lord. I really want to have kids, and travel the world. "
"awwww. Thats so cute. Hope you win your case. Lets quickly, read some tweets. Our first tweet, from Julius Imaseun says *sexual abuse is a serious "thingy",and offenders should be punished. *
Ikenna, says *Sister Vicky, is just wasting her time. The church is so powerful. They won't let her win. *
Fabian Owoh says* Bitch, will rot in hell!*
"careful with the words! The last tweet for today, from Khel *hmmm, Reverend father, exploiting young girls sexually? #endtime!*