Chapter Seven: Passing of a Storm

[Angelique's POV:]

I walked up to Leon's desk, where Star and Liam were patiently waiting. Star spoke when the last student left.

"What do you think of the Shadow's pack's Alpha?"

"She was younger than I expected. A bit young for such a great responsibility. Only time would tell how she will turn out"

Leon interrupted our conversation.

"My lady, I've met Alpha Skylar before and she seems to be doing remarkably well as a alpha considering her age"

I nodded, lost in thought.

'What is the matter Angel?'

Star's voice interrupting my thoughts. I looked at Leon.

"Please excuse us. We will be heading home. Something urgent came up."

Leon said nothing but nodded his head.

I headed for the door, Star and Liam close behind.

'What is so important Angel, that we must leave school early'

This time it was Liam who spoke, mentally so no passerby can hear.

'Come it is time. there is someone I want you to meet'

Reaching our cars, I climbed in and drive off, Liam's car not too far behind.

_______________________________________________________________________

Reaching the house, I stepped out of the car to see Amie waiting on the steps with Bethany. Bethany hurried forward to take my bag as she speaks.

"I apologize for interrupting your day mistress. I just did not know what to do when she showed up. She just said that she needed to see you and refused to leave."

Bethany was clearly in panic, making hand gestures as she speaks. I raised my hand and she stopped talking.

"Calm down Bethany. I will see her. Can you please bring some tea and sandwiches up to my chamber?"

"Yes mistress, I will be right up with the tea and sandwiches"

I smiled at her and beckoned to Amie.

"Come. Lets go to my chamber to talk in peace. Liam and Star please come along"

Amie grabbed my hand and followed me to my room. Walking in, I led her to a seat by the windows. After everyone was seated, I opened my balcony doors to let gentle breeze sweeps. The air twirled and turned into the forms of Zephyr, Boreas, Notus, and Eurus. Amber, Gaia, and Aqua were close behind as they stepped through the balcony's doorway. I sat down next to Amie and wave towards the empty seats that were left. As they sat down, I looked at Star and Liam, who were staring at the girl next to me. Star gasped and I knew that she made the connection. When she spoke, her voice trembled.

"Liam. Her eyes. Look at her eyes"

Liam looked closer at Amie.

"Liam, she has Dimitri's eyes"

Amie truly did have Dimitri's eyes. One blue and silver, the other green and gold, showing her heritage.

"Amie, I want you to meet your grandparents, Luna and Liam."

Amie stood up and walked to stand in front of them. Despite being blind, her piercing eyes stared unwavering in front of her.

"I've been waiting a long time to meet you. Ever since I saw you in a dream"

Startled, they looked toward me and I nodded my head.

"Yes, she is a seer, a powerful one who was gifted with the Sight. That is why she is blind. For such a strong gift, her sight was sacrificed."

I stood up, just as Bethany walked in.

"I will leave you alone to bond. Bethany brought up some refreshment. Star, Liam, when you are done please bring her back to her mother. Zephyr, Boreas, Notus, and Eurus. Amber, Gaia, and Aqua please watch out for her"

With that, I left to give them their privacy as Zephyr, Boreas, Notus, and Eurus. Amber, Gaia, and Aqua followed me out.

___________________________________________________________________________

I was reading outside in the sunlight alone, Star and Liam had returned to Pairidaeza after escorting Amie home. All of the sudden I felt anger course through me, the sky turning dark and started to thunder. Zephyr, Boreas, Notus, and Eurus appeared in front of me, alarmed.

"Are you alright Angel?"

For once Zephyr was serious, no trace of his happy self. I took a deep breath, knowing that the anger was not mine.

"Yes, but Amie is not. Go to her. Make sure she is safe and if necessary, bring her back to me"

Without a word, they dissappeared. I picked up the book I dropped and resumed reading, as I waited for their return.

Sorry it's so short:p

Hopefully the next one will be longer