A / N (read before criticizing)

MUST READ; if you are a non-Muslim then you may believe what you find is right. Because as a Muslim, I only believe in the words of my Lord - Allah. And this book is a reminder for Muslims brothers and sisters.

Niqabi here, السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته.

First and foremost this book is written for beautiful reasons, most importantly to increase the awareness of Islam, why we are Muslim, and rulings in Islam.

Information in here wouldn't be elongated in order to not bore a person, they'll be briefly explained in order to increase your awareness. Before you do not want to immerse in a sinful life-actions or if you'd want to get out of sinful life, please read.

So please, if you may, copy this books content or dm/pm me if you need it, and create one in your own profile, may Allah s.w.t bless you for the effort, to spread Islam. But careful do not change what's in the Hadith, or Quran for personal purposes.

DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SPREAD ISLAM UNDER PRESSURE OF GAINING FAME AND POPULARITY. (we'll be questioned for having the capability and not using it wisely).

Human is imperfect, flaw full, commits sins, and learns by them with the will of Almighty at the perfect time. No swearing, neither cursing. Any grammatical error noticed - please kindly inform or comment. No racism, at all. Islam is religion of peace. Religion is never controlling, rather teaches purity - limits, and so much to more to oneself.

.
.
.

Increase awareness to shape your life

Use Islamic knowledge to shape your life

.
.
.

Add it in your library, so you'll be notified of what could help you to become a better Muslim. Share or tag so others can be aware too.

Team,
Niqabi_Secrets (author ~ messenger)
your_awkward_niqabi (messenger)
Bint_Nazeer (messenger)
Ayesha_Juheer (messenger)
acc_niqabi (messenger)
WinglessFiary (messenger)
BananaMonkey1216 (messenger)

(you can find this book in the accounts mentioned above)

رَبِّ انصُرنى
my Lord. help me.