Chapter 12

WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS VERY BAD SMUT SO CONTINUE ON YOUR OWN RISK....YOU MAY SKIP THERE IS NO PLOT IN THIS CHAPTER

Third person P.O.V

It was around 6:00 am when Namjoon woke up and found himself on the chair.

'Oh shit I'm gonna get it from Jin' he thought to himself as he got off the chair and went up the stairs.

When he reached the living room he found boxes of baby stuff littered all around.

"What the hell" he whispered to himself.

Namjoon saw that there was a note on the box. He walked to the box and cursed beer his breath.

'Who ever finds this box has to set up Taehyung's new room

Love Jimin and Hobi'

"Those bastards" Namjoon said picking up a medium size box and carried it to one of they empty rooms in the house.

For about 2 hours Namjoon was carrying boxes to TaeTae's new room, when he was finally done he heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

'Please don't be Jin' he prayed but unfortunately his prayers weren't answered because Jin came down the stairs with a sleepy TaeTae in arms. Jin passed right by Namjoon and went straight to the kitchen.

'Please don't be the silent treatment' Namjoon thought before going in the kitchen after Jin.

"Um....hey Jin" Namjoon said sitting at the table slowly.

Jin just ignored him and placed TaeTae on the counter. Jin was getting some pans to cook some breakfast, TaeTae was half asleep his head falling forward. Namjoon walked up to TaeTae and picked him up, he walked back to his seat placing TaeTae on his lap. TaeTae snuggled up into his Joonie appa chest and went back to sleep.

"Jinnie please don't ignore me.....I'm sorry for falling asleep while watching Tae. Please I'll do anything" Namjoon said giving Jin a pleading look while Jin was trying really hard to stay mad.

"I.....ugh I can't stay mad at you" Jin said turning around to go sit next to Namjoon.

"I'm sorry baby" Namjoon said snuggling his face in Jin neck.

"Don't call me that in front of Tae he will start to get ideas" Jin said avoiding eye contact with Namjoon.

"But aren't we together baby or do you want to lie to me" Namjoon said deepening his voice knowing the effect it has on Jin.

"We are together but aren't we supposed to keep it a secret" Jin said breathily.

"Yeah but baby that doesn't mean that we can't spend time together." Namjoon said sucking on Jin's neck a little.

"But.....Namjoon TaeTae is....right here" Jin said his breath getting heavier.

"Well then I guess you'll need to be quiet then now won't you." Namjoon said kissing Jin in the lips with Taehyung still in his lap.

Jin let out a quiet moan making Taehyung shift around in his lap. Namjoon gave Jin a warning look, Jin whimpered causing Taehyung to wake up.

"Eomma are you okay....what are you and Joonie appa doing wif your lips" Taehyung asked looking between Namjoon and Jin.

"Well...Baby boy what we're doing is something people do when they are love." Jin said his cheeks heating up.

"Oh...well I love you Eomma" Taehyung said before smashing his lips onto Jin's making the latter's eyes widen.

Jin was gonna push Taehyung off but something told him to keep kissing him deeper so he grabbed Taehyung's shoulders and deepened the kiss. Jin was moving his lips roughly against Taehyung's cause the latter to moan which was very unfamiliar to him. Actually the while experience was new for the hybrid.....Taehyung stayed to feel hot and was getting more needy.

"Eomma.....I feel funny" Taehyung said grinding on Jin's lap.

Namjoon was just looking at the scene with lust in his eyes and his pants tightening. Jin was panting really hard and his lips were swollen from being kissed twice.

"What do you mean you 'feel weird' princess." Namjoon said grabbing Taehyung's thigh making him moan.

"I feel weird right here" Taehyung said pointing at his crotch.

"Well baby do you want Eomma and Joonie appa to help you with that princess" Namjoon said grabbing Taehyung's cock through his underwear.

Taehyung moaned loudly and started to grind against Namjoon hand. Namjoon grabbed his waist and made him grinds against Jin who was still under Taehyung.

"Can....we take this.....upstairs. Please" Jin said whimpering while under Taehyung.

"Yeah sure Baby" Namjoon said picking Taehyung up making Jin walk with his massive boner.

When Jin enters the room he see Taehyung on Namjoon's lap grinding making Jin moan loudly.

Namjoon looked at Jin gesturing him to come lay next to him. Jin went in the bed and laid next to Namjoon, they both had a good view of Taehyung's boxers that had a wet patch on the front. Namjoon and Jin gave each other a look before Jin pulled down Taehyung's underwear and Namjoon started stroking the youngest cock.

Taehyung moaned loudly gripping onto Namjoon's shirt . " What....nnggh.... is Joonie appa...ahhhh"

"Jinnie suck his cock" Namjoon said moving his making room for Jin.

"Ok daddy" Jin said before repositioning himself and started sucking.

Namjoon moves them so that Jin and Taehyung could suck each other off while he jacked off to them.Taehyung moaned so loud when Jin started sucking that the older two thought that someone would hear them.

"Joonie appa What TaeTae do" Taehyung said moaning.

"Princess lick Eomma like a lollipop okay" Namjoon said rubbing the bulge in his pants.

Jin started sucking harder and faster feeling the pleasure Taehyung was giving him. Taehyung leaned his head back with his tongue out of his mouth, Namjoon eventually took his cock out and started jacking off groaning softly watching his two babies pleasuring each other. Taehyung was the first one to come and then Jin, they both collapsed on each other. Namjoon wand time done so he gave Jin a look the the older new all to well, Jin nudged Taehyung's shoulder and pointed at Namjoon's cock. Taehyung and Jin crawled to Namjoon and they started sucking his cock together, Namjoon was moaning loudly in full bliss from feeling two tongues on his cock. Namjoon soon came with a loud moan while the the other two was busy licking him clean.

"Joonie appa taste yummy" Taehyung said before he passed out on the bed from exhaustion.

Meanwhile

Two of the other seven boys were hacking off outside the door hearing the hybrids moans.

"Jimin....that....was....so hot"

"Yeah Yoongi....it was"

Authors note: Okay so I'm updating once a week now because I always skip Wednesday's and I don't want to have y'all hyped up but I'll update once a week.....and I know that the smut was bad but I don't like namjin smut so it was really hard for me to write but I had to since this had he same amount of votes as my face reveal and I didn't want to disappoint y'all and I asked y'all what you wanted me to call y'all and people were saying peasants so.....

See ya later my peasants🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️